Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blissmassage.co.uk Birmingham  (Read 2203 times)

wanderer18

External Link/Members Only

Location of Bliss Massage:
Harborne

Comments:
I have been a regular client of bliss massage for a number of years.  It is a very sensual and relaxing massage but not full sex but this is exactly what I was looking for as I am not into the full thing.

Place:
It is a normal house and clean but what else do you need really.  The rooms though are really nice and well decorated which really helps set the mood.

The girl:
My latest session was with Eva. Apparently, she is the newest there.  She is early 20’s, perky and friendly.  She has that girl next door quality about her which I like. 

Cost:
Normally £150 for 90 minutes.  They do a loyalty program as well and sometimes promotions and I take advantage of them most of the time, so I paid £130 for the last one.  The cost is about in line with other tantra massage places that I had been to in the past but I go to Bliss now.  It is not a a cheap service but you get what you pay for and you can see what you are paying for in the premises, the girls and the service.

The massage:
Eva provided a very nice and sensual light touch and a decent back massage as well.  She also used breaths which really made my head spin especially when she got close to my ears.  She provided a very nice body to body as well, her natural breasts felt really soft on my back and I just wanted the massage to never finish.  The best moment was when she finally got to my ‘friend’.  Seems like she was enjoying herself too.  Some of the girls let us do some touching for extra cash.

Overall review:
I had a very positive experience at bliss and would highly recommend but I would say read the website carefully first to make sure this is what you are looking for as  It is not a sexual service but is a sensual massage.  I did orgasm during the session but the whole experience though is what makes this service great.

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline smiley9

Sorry to be cynical Sir but your first post and Review ??  :timeout:

Offline Stapler

Sorry to be cynical Sir but your first post and Review ??  :timeout:

Joined at 7:16pm. Sir?  :thumbsdown:

Offline Littlefoot

Joined at 7:16pm. Sir?  :thumbsdown:

No sir! Sounds like a split arse writing that!  :thumbsdown:

Dellboy

No sir! Sounds like a split arse writing that!  :thumbsdown:

+1............ sounds like BLX to me :hi: :hi: :hi:

Dellboy

Hope he enjoyed his brief stay  :dash:

Offline smiley9

Online scutty brown

didn't he get banned two days ago for threatening to use his martial art skills? Or have I got the wrong massage parlour?

Dellboy

Offline Stapler

didn't he get banned two days ago for threatening to use his martial art skills? Or have I got the wrong massage parlour?

That was callum23

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135150.msg1527273#msg1527273

This one is blatantly Bliss!

Online scutty brown

That was callum23

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135150.msg1527273#msg1527273

This one is blatantly Bliss!

Ah sorry, that was Ego massage, not Bliss. I misremembered - must be a brainfart

Offline tilly66

Offline dog999

Callum 23, was he the martial piss artist guy!?.

Online scutty brown

Offline megaman

why does it cost so must there? how ever I would just ask for the shower cleansing Ritual wish is only £15.
going in there and just asking for a shower is maybe taking the piss tho. would like a rub down tho :lol:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 01:22:23 pm by megaman »