Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thippy Thai Massage, Northampton  (Read 2385 times)

Offline Karlstreet

Has anyone been to this place or heard anything about it? Looks good but can’t find any reviews anywhere other than Muppets and that doesn’t give much detail.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers!!

Online MajorPayne

Has anyone been to this place or heard anything about it? Looks good but can’t find any reviews anywhere other than Muppets and that doesn’t give much detail.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers!!

Sorry never heard of it.  Try giving them a call.

Guide's View:
The successor to the now closed nearby Thai Paya is probably the most luxurious Thai establishment I have come across anywhere in Britain and is a much more spacious establishment than its predecessor. It boasts plenty of lovely young Thai ladies and there are plenty of rooms all equipped with hydrobaths, some so big you could easily fit three ladies in one besides yourself. And with private parking now available, this is a Thai parlour where you can be sure of being truly pampered. And they now have guest Thai ladies staying and entertaining here for a week at at a time, just ring for details. N.B.A full service is available staring at £70 for 30 minutes going up to £110 for the hour.

Appearance:
Staff all Thai, all young, slim and attractive.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 01:27:52 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline andyitc

This is just a new name for the Thai Palace

Offline Dragon90210

I went to Thai palace a long time ago. Girls were below par and they make you pay before seeing the girls. Won’t go back again unless someone can confirm it has changed.

Offline DjNaz

I visited on a couple of recent occasions.

First time didn't know what to expect. Was feeling extra adventurous so went with 2 girls...but didn't get to see them till they came to the room. First one she was stunning (called Sam) and her friend was a bit more adventurous with better English (Martha).

2nd time was disappointing, can't remember her name and tried to charge loads of extra and complained about having to suck me off for more than 5mins.

Online MajorPayne

. . . complained about having to suck me off for more than 5mins.

Yeah I've come across a few SPs over the years who have done the same thing.

Tintop69

I visited on a couple of recent occasions.

First time didn't know what to expect. Was feeling extra adventurous so went with 2 girls...but didn't get to see them till they came to the room. First one she was stunning (called Sam) and her friend was a bit more adventurous with better English (Martha).

2nd time was disappointing, can't remember her name and tried to charge loads of extra and complained about having to suck me off for more than 5mins.

Is Martha worth visiting. Also what did the poor service girl look like thanks