Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: punting with a hangover  (Read 1437 times)

rogerc23

I was planning on a punt this friday but am now due to   be out on a big night out with mates which will leave me feeling pretty shabby on friday.
Normally i like to feel nice and fresh when punting but am considering seeing how punting with the "hangover horn" compares!
Do people on here often punt when hungover,i was only planning a half hour meet so reckon i will still probably go ahead... :drinks:

zatoichi

No as dehydration can make it murder to actually cum.Also,if you feel like shit you arent really going to enjoy it much

Offline smiths

I was planning on a punt this friday but am now due to   be out on a big night out with mates which will leave me feeling pretty shabby on friday.
Normally i like to feel nice and fresh when punting but am considering seeing how punting with the "hangover horn" compares!
Do people on here often punt when hungover,i was only planning a half hour meet so reckon i will still probably go ahead... :drinks:

For many years in my younger punting days i hardly ever punted without being drunk, stoned or both, didnt affect my abilities to punt, i said no to pot years ago and usually drive when punting nowadays though.

Offline berksboy

Just take care as if you have a hangover as you could still be over the DD limited if you drive to your punt.

rogerc23

Just take care as if you have a hangover as you could still be over the DD limited if you drive to your punt.

I would be going by tube,probably sensible that i keep my powder dry regardless

SirFrank

If I'm hungover I can usually write off 1-2 days these days. At best I'm only good for a blowjob. I always bring my A game to the bedroom and if I'm under the weather I'm good for fuck all. I certainly wouldn't want to waste my dosh if I felt like shit

a10

All depends on the quality of the WG. I've punted hungover with a few and it's been shite. I have, however, punted with others and it's been better than when I've seen them 100% sober.

One even got me under the covers, cracked open a packet of tabs to share and got me to drink a load of her pineapple juice as she gave me a slow, drawn out, gentle deepthroat blowjob. During the massage after, I nearly asked for a second hour before realising I was probably still technically drunk and headed back to the pub.

SirFrank

I've punted pissed a few times. Trouble is I can't feel fuck all below the waist after a few brown bottles. I've usually got to bang the fuck out of them to get my rocks off

Offline CBPaul

These days I wouldn't punt hungover, although when I was younger I didn't get hangovers. Had an all day drinking session interrupted with a punt half way and several afternoon sessions after which I went punting because of sudden horn. Thought nothing of it.

Now, there is no way I'd pay anyone so that I could belch at them and fall asleep. 

Missfilan

If your hangovers are anything like mine then it would be a huge waste of money  :vomit:

Offline Paul31

I've seen my regular wg when she's had a hangover and love it.

whiterussian

I don't think I've ever punted with a straight head.