Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crissie massage Wednesfield  (Read 3253 times)

Offline Lambretta61!!

Wondered if anyone knows if Crissie is still working near New Cross. I have txt and called a few times but no reply .  Thanks

Online Night king

I don't think so, have contacted her myself no response

Offline shed

Remember visiting Chrissie before I joined here. Missed the turn off road twice to her place and drove down the bus lane twice. Got two tickets  :( despite pleading stupidity, which was easy. :D Was a great punt, never been with a gal before who wanted her nipples bitten so hard.  :hi:

Online Night king

Yeah she's ok alot of tattoos might put people of,

Offline Walsalllad15

I'd love to see her again as well,  always decent service.

Offline temptation

I think she's still working I text her about a week ago but something came up so didn't get there.

Online Night king

I think she's still working I text her about a week ago but something came up so didn't get there.

Oh, right what number have you got for her, ?
+44 7783 586255. ??
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 06:58:43 pm by Night king »

Offline Lambretta61!!

No mate. Google wednesfield massage. Ad is on there. Ad has picture of a big flower it’s a viva st ad

Online Night king

No mate. Google wednesfield massage. Ad is on there. Ad has picture of a big flower it’s a viva st ad

Cheers mate, must have had new number, whats she done to her hair, it's Red, Lol

Offline Lambretta61!!

Don’t know mate. I have never actually seen her so wouldn’t know what color her hair was !  Where did you see a picture of that by the way ?  Thanks

Online Night king

Don’t know mate. I have never actually seen her so wouldn’t know what color her hair was !  Where did you see a picture of that by the way ?  Thanks

Hi, mate

It's on what's app profile picture,

Offline l1mpd1ck

This one?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Lambretta61!!

Thanks. That’s the one.  👍 cheers

Offline Jasonk71

Thanks. That’s the one.  👍 cheers
[/quote
She has two different mob nos

Offline Reppit

Met her before I joined on here, she as a nice figure but it’s spoilt with tattoos above the neck line,would I go again probably not due to this but then again when the sap starts rising who knows
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 04:25:20 pm by Reppit »

Offline Jasonk71

Does anyone if Chrissie does owo?

Offline Lambretta61!!

Does anyone know if she is even still working ?!!! She has not replied to my calls or txts recently !

Offline Reppit

She didn’t offer me owo and not replying to messages or calls,unless because of Christmas she as turned her phone off

Offline Jasonk71

Does anyone know if she is even still working ?!!! She has not replied to my calls or txts recently !
Her number ends in 189

Offline Jasonk71

I heard from her on 21st Dec & she was working then

Online Night king

Send her what's app message usually response

:hi:

Offline Black_of_Night

Can anyone confirm if Crissie is still working?  Her Vivastreet ad is still active, but unresponsive to my calks, sms and WhatsApp.

Offline Lambretta61!!

Same mate,  on a number of occasions so I gave up !

Offline Reppit

Tried a few times and today message saying phone not taking calls at present,wonder if she as called it quits

Offline curry

Tried a few times and today message saying phone not taking calls at present,wonder if she as called it quits

That means she hasnt paid bill and is cut of her whats app is live she logged in 19 56 today

Online Night king

That means she hasnt paid bill and is cut of her whats app is live she logged in 19 56 today

21.43 now, not seen her for long time

Just send her a message see if I get a response
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 10:22:06 pm by Night king »

Offline Imp8

21.43 now, not seen her for long time

Just send her a message see if I get a response

Hi Night King.
Mystery over.....she's quit.
I gave her a call today and she's confirmed to me that she's ' not working'.
I clarified if that meant temporarily or permanently. She said permanently.

Online Night king

Hi Night King.
Mystery over.....she's quit.
I gave her a call today and she's confirmed to me that she's ' not working'.
I clarified if that meant temporarily or permanently. She said permanently.

Oh right , thanks,👍🏻