Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sweet Amy Brum Centre  (Read 1197 times)

minge

/www.adultwork.com/4048714

Just got back from half an hour with this gorgeous Romanian girl. And I do mean gorgeous.

Booked 45mins before the meeting by text. No probs other than 10min delay. She works and I think lives in the flat with two other girls....it’s one of the big blocks at Holloway Head. Entry and flat just fine.

Amy is very pretty, even without makeup. Boy would she scrub up well. Lovely smile and personality and pleasant company all the way through...absolutely no atttude.
Her body is to die for. I’ve seen a fair few size 8’s and Amy’s is the best I have come across. Very toned, fantastic curves, an absolute peach of an arse and perfect pert C cups that look spectacular on her tidy frame. Nice responsive nipples and a tidy pristine pussy. So facially 8/10 Body 10/10 personality and service 9/10 pussy 10/10

First time I’ve ever put it up the shitter and apart from when you first stick your knob in I quite honestly can’t see what the attraction is. Maybe the technique is to shuv it in and out the entrance.....perhaps the more experienced in this department can enlighten me.

Sex is however you want it and is delivered with enthusiasm. She gives a might fine deep OWO.

In conclusion for anyone who wants to fuck a hassle free Rom go and see this girl and if she hasn’t got the best body you’ve ever seen I’ll give you your money back.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 03:43:59 pm by minge »

27 review(s) found for SweetSexy Amy linked to in above post (19 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline Littlefoot

Was there any RO? Or rimming on her? That arse looks like it deserves to be rimmed  :wacko:

Cheers for the review by the way.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 04:30:00 pm by Littlefoot »

minge

Was there any RO? Or rimming on her? That arse looks like it deserves to be rimmed  :wacko:

Cheers for the review by the way.  :thumbsup:
Yes to both Matey. Her arse is really one of the wonders of the world. None of her photo’s are enhanced, they don’t need to be.

Offline Littlefoot

Yes to both Matey. Her arse is really one of the wonders of the world. None of her photo’s are enhanced, they don’t need to be.

Cheers  :thumbsup: she's not top of my list, but I may get round to seeing her soon for a 15 mins P&D. I feel that would be best option for me, with no kissing.

She must be a decent SP with her record currently standing at 7 positives 0 neutrals and 0 negatives. And Romanian too!  :yahoo:

Jayd86

I've seen her 3 times and for value of money I think she is the best in Brum for looks and attitude. She has always had a warm greeting everytime I been there. Only negative is her lack of English, so don't expect much conversation and She will want you to book through text not call. Another thing to be wary of is the block of flats she lives in. Some rough looking characters around during day and night but I wouldn't personally go there past dark.

minge

I've seen her 3 times and for value of money I think she is the best in Brum for looks and attitude. She has always had a warm greeting everytime I been there. Only negative is her lack of English, so don't expect much conversation and She will want you to book through text not call. Another thing to be wary of is the block of flats she lives in. Some rough looking characters around during day and night but I wouldn't personally go there past dark.

I was half expecting the place to be a dump but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The flats seemed far tidier and safer than I would have imagined and the entrance system worked every well.

Jayd86

They have a security guard sitting at a desk in this block of flats mate, says it all. I'm not saying its not clean, just a few rough people living there. Last time I went there was an argument outside.
  I'm interested in seeing what her friend looks like but can't find her link anywhere. She must be popular cause I always hear at it when walking past the room.

Offline smiler999

Amy is enjoyable. Nicole is also in that flat External Link/Members Only
Great girl, have seen many times.

Jayd86

Cheers smiler, probably give Nicole a pass as they look to have similar body type.