Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting by tram  (Read 1629 times)

Offline likemlong

Hi guys.

Well the law of sod strikes again.

Got the funds, got the time but blow me the car is in the menders and and off the road for  week or so.

So I'm stuck in Nottingham and thought I'd try punting by tram.

Any suggestions as to good punts within walking distance of a tram stop?

Prefer girls over 30. Not a fan of huge puppies, like a good gfe. And as the moniker suggests long lips are a bonus

Any ideas folks.

Offline Owwhatanight

This lady is in the city centre or Lace market not far from the tram station.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Works all hours and good fun. :hi:

jimbm55

Feline's place is by the tram stop in the Market Square

Online Steely Dan

Alex (Nottingham trent) or Pippa (old market square)
External Link/Members Only

Both maybe mid or late 20s, but good fun.

Offline Owwhatanight

Alex (Nottingham trent) or Pippa (old market square)

Both maybe mid or late 20s, but good fun.

:thumbsup:
I forgot about these two  :rose:

Offline likemlong

Thanks chaps.

All a bit on the young side for me, although I'm tempted by Alex.

Any more suggestions even out in the suburbs?

Online Steely Dan

Hmm.  Nice lady but profile not very truthful.  35 ish and the main pic is not her.  Some of the other ones might be her.

If you read the reviews, a few complain about her lying ways - but they seem to forgive her in the end for the good sex. YMMV.

tram stop - the forest
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 12:25:59 am by Steely Dan »

Offline Barnaby Bear

Hope it is OK to resurrect this old thread, just didn't want to start another one which is exactly the same subject.

A long time has passed since this question was asked, but does anyone have anything further to add, as I want to give punting by tram a go - largely because I don't have access to the car during the day.

Thanks in anticipation of any suggestions.

Offline Dipper

Hope it is OK to resurrect this old thread, just didn't want to start another one which is exactly the same subject.

A long time has passed since this question was asked, but does anyone have anything further to add, as I want to give punting by tram a go - largely because I don't have access to the car during the day.

I suppose this could be extended to all forms of public transport?

Offline NottsThaiLover

Jasmine Arboretum if you want B2B with HE

Offline Simon_9000

Lucy Hearts does incalls near Hucknall. I just checked the map and the incall location I met her at is a short walk from a tram stop. From recent reviews, looks like she's still in the same place.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline m@rk

Lucy hearts i would say is a 15min walk from the tram and nit sure but bow showing as birmingham which makes ne think shes not working at the minute.

Offline GoldTop

Jennifer Escada might work too in Hucknall with a slightly longer walk. Jasmine Aboretum was a good shout!

Offline MajorPayne

Adultwork.com has a decent search function allowing you to enter various criteria; postcode, age of SP, etc.

Offline NickyBobby

Lace Market and Old Market Square will have the most WGs nearby in apartments or hotels, also the hotel by the train station.

Offline Dannywilson77

Adultwork.com has a decent search function allowing you to enter various criteria; postcode, age of SP, etc.

Experience has thought me that WGs geographical knowledge is a little suspect

Offline mancsguy1975

Hi guys.

Well the law of sod strikes again.

Got the funds, got the time but blow me the car is in the menders and and off the road for  week or so.

So I'm stuck in Nottingham and thought I'd try punting by tram.

Any suggestions as to good punts within walking distance of a tram stop?

Prefer girls over 30. Not a fan of huge puppies, like a good gfe. And as the moniker suggests long lips are a bonus

Any ideas folks.

Good luck on your search - if you find any nice SPs with large labia then please tip me off too - up there on my personal list of likes, but sadly AW doesnt have a search (or verification feature) for that !  :lol: :thumbsup: :drinks: