Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Professional massage Mariana - Wellingborough  (Read 2592 times)

ratpack

I love a decent professional massage with HE and like to try different ladies to see if they can be turned. This is another review of a professional massage...

Tel 07552806369 , advertises on gumtree - External Link/Members Only

Location: Comms were excellent and I booked a morning appointment via txt. The house is in an OK area of Wellingborough, in a quiet neighbourhood, with decent parking. I turned up a few mins early and Mariana opened the door with a friendly smile.

Description: Mariana is Romanian, with great strong arms and hands. She has a nice full bust and is of a medium build. I'd call her strong looking.

Service: I stripped off whilst chatting and was told to lie face down on a massage table, she didn't cover my buttocks and then proceed to massage my upper back. She has a good string technique which really sorts out the knots. She moved down to the buttocks and gave them a decent working on. On-to the legs and nice and close to the bits and bobs a couple of brushes to the balls which was nice. Asked to turn over, by which time I was rock hard, she didn't try to hide it as some masseuses do, it was left completely uncovered like a flag pole waving in the air. Moved onto lower legs, then the thighs with emphasis to the inner thighs and brushes up to the base of the shaft and balls - great. Then onto stomach, occasionally knocking the pole. She wasn't shy. Then onto the upper chest. She moved her body to above my head and her breasts were hanging above me as she reached down to massage my chest to stomach. I was throbbing and ready to explode. She reached down to the bottom of my stomach and literally pressed her breasts into my face. I could see through her top and could see her erect nipples underneath through a thin bra. She knew exactly what was going on and what she was doing. I asked her about finishing off the massage with a happy ending, she said she doesn't do that. I requested again stating that I'd pay for it. Damn, I walked, defeated and stressed to the shower with my erection and knocked one out with a couple of tugs.

Verdict: She advertises as a professional massage only service and I don't doubt it. Price is £50. This is my 3rd visit and pretty much sums up the other visits. Would I return? If I needed a decent strong massage then yes. If I needed a decent strong massage with a happy ending. No I wouldn't return. Each time I left more frustrated than when I arrived! Which is not the point of a massage - it has to be a good deal or no deal at all (Brexit reference!)

Offline roger_weekly

Had exactly the same sort of massage. With her low cut top and all that brushing i was sure she would finish me but no. May try again when the bloody virus thing is over

Online finn5555

May try again when the bloody virus thing is over

Maybe you will be less of a leech and post a review as well  :rolleyes:

Offline MajorPayne

£50 for an hour's massage is too much to pay.  You can get an hours legitimate massage for between £30-£35 in the area.

If you wanted more then why didn't you go to Five Palms Thai Spa?

Offline Sisterwinter

Over the past 2-3 years, I've visited her about 8 times for a massage.
First time around, I was convinced that HR would be on offer - lots of oil used, I was fully naked and brushing of intimate areas.
But it wasn't offered and I didn't ask.  I have returned because she does a very decent massage.  Occasionally I've developed a full erection when it comes to the touching of the old todger, but she doesn't mind, one time telling me "it is a woman's touch".
She's moody and a bit eccentric. One occasion she wouldn't STFU about some perceived slight from someone else in her massage therapy HND she was doing.

I haven't been back since Covid, but I may try again for a decent massage.
BTW, on each occasion I was then charged £40, not £50.  And yes, Five Palms is probably a better option anyway.

Offline roger_weekly

Yes, may try myself sometime as it was a decent massage. She brushed me a few times and i was starting to get a semi but made myself think about work and that stopped it. Was thinking next time to get a full on but if she didn't take the hint with you then little chance she provides that service. Wonder what she would do if you started pulling yourself off whilst on the couch, give it a try

Offline northantstaboo

I love a decent professional massage with HE and like to try different ladies to see if they can be turned.

Thanks for the review Ratpack. Have you had any luck "turning" other professional ladies? Please share if you have  :thumbsup:

Offline The_Grinder

Thanks for the review Ratpack. Have you had any luck "turning" other professional ladies? Please share if you have  :thumbsup:

Just in case you didn't notice, the review is from 3 years ago and from someone who is no longer a member

Offline George South

I must admit, didnt notice the date of the original post.
But the 5 Palms Thai Massage did have me thinking.
Do you get 3 thai ladies attending to your needs. With one lady with one arm tied behind her back.
Cant imagine there are too many palm trees in Northampton

Offline The_Grinder

I must admit, didnt notice the date of the original post.
But the 5 Palms Thai Massage did have me thinking.
Do you get 3 thai ladies attending to your needs. With one lady with one arm tied behind her back.
Cant imagine there are too many palm trees in Northampton

All the palm trees have been cut down in Northampton......as they have moved to Wellingborough  :D

Offline MajorPayne

All the palm trees have been cut down in Northampton......as they have moved to Wellingborough  :D
Having said that I believe one Palm is heading back to Northampton, NN5 4DR

Offline mr.bluesky

Having said that I believe one Palm is heading back to Northampton, NN5 4DR

And she makes very good use of her Palms  ;)

Offline northantstaboo

Just in case you didn't notice, the review is from 3 years ago and from someone who is no longer a member

Doh! Sorry didn't notice that!