Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Northamptonshire  (Read 10637 times)

Offline MajorPayne

Anyone able to comment on the following, I'd like to remove the WSWS element.

07527762710 - External Link/Members Only
07552806369 - External Link/Members Only
07960623866 - External Link/Members Only
07429598994 - External Link/Members Only
07907570736 - External Link/Members Only - Sexual services offered

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 08:46:32 am by MajorPayne »

Offline Shonkwronker49

I have seen three of these - two last year and one the year before so a long time before I joined ukp.
Mariana is a Romanian lady and totally legit.
Phaksuree is a very nice Thai lady and also totally legit.
Lili and her partner are Chinese and will provide a happy ending.
As I say it is quite a while ago since I saw these so circumstances may have changed. If anyone wants me to do a review on any of them despite the passage of time let me know and I will oblige

Offline MajorPayne

I have seen three of these - two last year and one the year before so a long time before I joined ukp.
As I say it is quite a while ago since I saw these so circumstances may have changed. If anyone wants me to do a review on any of them despite the passage of time let me know and I will oblige

Appreciate you doing a review of Lili please.  How much extra was the HE?  And how old are they?

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 01:10:42 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline Shonkwronker49

Lili  operates  from a small bungalow in central Kettering. There were two ladies when I visited. Clean and tidy massage room. Ladies average looking Chinese probably mid thirties. Reasonable massage nothing very exciting. Offered b2b which I declined and received a decent HR to finish off. Lady remained clothed throughout. Very average Chinese massage experience and I have done a lot better elsewhere. If I had reviewed at the time it would have been a positive although very close to a neutral. Can't remember the prices but I don't think they were extortionate.

StrangerDanger

I’ve done the rounds for a year or so now.

I would say Lili was considerably older than mid thirties. Pushed the four hand massage very hard and was keen for a chat. Zero chance of more than just HR.

If you’re looking for a naughty massage this isn’t the one. Just a standard one with a token HJ at the end.

Offline MajorPayne

Any suggestions for naughty (good) massages in the area? 

Offline Shonkwronker49

It is very difficult to find a good naughty massage provider in Northants nowadays. I trawl through the Gumtree ads and AW and very little on there has any interest for me. I did a review of a four handed massage in Northampton recently which was quite good. There used to be a mature lady called Helena in Welling borough who was very naughty but I am not sure if she is still active as it was a couple of years ago when I last saw her. I notice she still has an AW profile so chances are she still works. I only stopped going because one of my colleagues moved in to a house very near to her place and it got a bit too close to home. The days of high quality naughty massage providers seems to have gone.

Offline Shonkwronker49

Oh and well done I have just noticed that you have been and seen one of the two Northampton ladies. Glad you enjoyed it.

Offline MajorPayne

Oh and well done I have just noticed that you have been and seen one of the two Northampton ladies. Glad you enjoyed it.
She gave a good service and didn't clock watch.  Still learning massage and gave a soft rather than a hard that I prefer but as I didn't ask for hard not her fault and to be honest there more for the happy ending.  She gave me the perception she got quite turned on.

Offline MajorPayne

It is very difficult to find a good naughty massage provider in Northants nowadays. I trawl through the Gumtree ads and AW and very little on there has any interest for me. I did a review of a four handed massage in Northampton recently which was quite good. There used to be a mature lady called Helena in Welling borough who was very naughty but I am not sure if she is still active as it was a couple of years ago when I last saw her. I notice she still has an AW profile so chances are she still works. I only stopped going because one of my colleagues moved in to a house very near to her place and it got a bit too close to home. The days of high quality naughty massage providers seems to have gone.
Yes would be nice to find someone who did massage and blowjob.

Planning on seeing Casandra and Harmony Holt soon.

Offline Shonkwronker49

Up until the late noughties you could take your pick from any number of decent British massage SP,s around Northants who offered a variety of services at reasonable cost and then the EE,s started moving onto their patch. and priced them out of the market. A couple of my regulars at the time told me they were struggling with falling numbers of clients and were having to drop their charges and eventually gave up. Hence the poor choices we are left with today.

Offline MajorPayne

It is very difficult to find a good naughty massage provider in Northants nowadays. I trawl through the Gumtree ads and AW and very little on there has any interest for me.
Appreciate your thought on these.

07424593822 - External Link/Members Only
07803840016 - External Link/Members Only
07511184188 - External Link/Members Only
07512329030 - External Link/Members Only

There used to be a mature lady called Helena in Wellingborough who was very naughty but I am not sure if she is still active as it was a couple of years ago when I last saw her. I notice she still has an AW profile so chances are she still works.
Any chance you can please provide her link?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Any chance you can please provide her link?

Could this be the Helena Shonk was referring to...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 11:22:52 am by CoolTiger »

Offline MajorPayne

Could this be the Helena Shonk was referring to...

Could be wrong, but the reviews and profile feel right.  Better value to be had though in Northampton if all she does is hand relief, but I see from her reviews she does more than displayed on her AW profile . . . unless she has stopped those services.   Might be similar to Charmaine who gives a BJ with her massage.

Offline Shonkwronker49

Yes that is her. I visited her for many years when she had a flat near Welling borough railway station. She has since moved and unfortunately her new location is far too close to a colleague s address for comfort. She used to do just about anything you wanted and had a bit of a thing for S&M although that was not one of my interests. I got to know her quite well (no- no EAS involved) and she invited me to do a few MMF threesomes that her other regulars requested. She is an excellent erotic masseuse and is an expert in producing a storming climax. She no longer does FS or any of her more exotic services I believe but as I have not seen her for a couple of years that may have changed. She comes across as a friendly genuine lady and a visit is well worthwhile. SP,s like Helena are few and far between nowadays.

Offline Shonkwronker49

MP with regard to the links you posted earlier out of the first three I have seen none . I think there is a review of the Chinese place on here already which is positive.
The last one Lenka was of interest to me but when I looked at her address on Google Street view it is clearly a professional health centre type of premises with osteopaths and the like working there so I would think that the chances of anything extra are probably less than zero.

Offline scouting

MP, the last no in the list is Sugar, previously reviewed and also commented on in another thread
External Link/Members Only

StrangerDanger

Just thought it might be interesting to know the PHAKSUREE is not totally legit :)
Her massage is the best in the area in my opinion and I went there for a legit one the first few times.
She won't communicate anything to the contrary until in the room but if you strip off and have the conversation you can get a nice HE.
If you ask in advance she says she tries to convey it but not directly, words to the effect of "you'll enjoy it".

She is married so is cautious about Husband finding out that's all.

Offline Shonkwronker49

That is good news. I won't be so shy to ask next time I go there. Thanks for the info.

Offline MajorPayne

Just thought it might be interesting to know the PHAKSUREE is not totally legit :)
Her massage is the best in the area in my opinion and I went there for a legit one the first few times.
She won't communicate anything to the contrary until in the room but if you strip off and have the conversation you can get a nice HE.
If you ask in advance she says she tries to convey it but not directly, words to the effect of "you'll enjoy it".

What does she look like?  Age, etc?

Full body Thai massage:
30 mins: £20
60 mins: £35
90 mins: £50
120 mins: £65

How much extra was the HE?

StrangerDanger

So I had the 60mins for £35 and with HE is was a round £50 which is very good value for an excellent massage.

She is under 40 just and slim. Massage delivered in usual tunic and leggings etc.

The massage is fantastic and the HE is done very nicely but in a 'professional' manner if you can say that.
No potential for anything more i would say, her personality is bubbly and it adds to the genuine massage as she jokes while walking on your back etc so trying anything on would sort of ruin that part of it i think.

In my book her service should be seen as going for a good massage and if you give the right signals she could take care of the anoying arrousal that comes with it.

Offline Allnewman

Any of these have fake boobs and do fs

Offline Horizontal pleasures

please post a link to your reviews?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

So I had the 60mins for £35 and with HE is was a round £50 which is very good value for an excellent massage.

She is under 40 just and slim. Massage delivered in usual tunic and leggings etc.

The massage is fantastic and the HE is done very nicely but in a 'professional' manner if you can say that.
No potential for anything more i would say, her personality is bubbly and it adds to the genuine massage as she jokes while walking on your back etc so trying anything on would sort of ruin that part of it i think.

In my book her service should be seen as going for a good massage and if you give the right signals she could take care of the anoying arrousal that comes with it.
If this is a review please post it n the review section.

Offline MajorPayne

Any cc swipes and reach unders?

Offline Shonkwronker49

HP I haven't done a formal review of any of these Three SP,s as it was so long ago and well before I joined UKP.. I don't think it would be credible to do so now as Mariana for instance I saw over two years ago. BUT if you want me to I will.

Online andyitc

So are you saying that you got more than just a massage from Mariana?

Online andyitc

ShronkWonka mentioned
Lenka

earlier in the thread and she looks legit but her prices at £60 per hour seem a little high for just a straight massage. Does anyone have any more info?

StrangerDanger

If this is a review please post it n the review section.

It wasn't meant as a review, it was simply answering the questions i had been asked.

Offline Shonkwronker49

No I wasn't offered anything extra.

ratpack

I also didn't get anything more from Mariana. Sigh.  :dash: Here is a review of my my experiences.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230490.0
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 01:32:54 pm by ratpack »

Offline Retep64

I have to admit that Lenka's look has me interested. The advert does look like a legitimate massage only one, but £60 is a high price.

Offline webpunter

Can't believe Soft Touch in Northampton hasn't got a mention on this thread

40 sheets for 1/2 hr R&T & any concern about WSWS will evaporate when you look at the website

More services & great venue, although the burds generally ain't as fit as those @ Ego in 'Fanny' Stratford 

Online andyitc

Does anyone know about Lenka?

I really like the look of her and when I texted her she said that she said that doesn't do a naturist massage but she does do a de stressing soft tissue massage. I took that to be euphemism  for HE but it would be good to have that confirmed before I spend £60 for an hour as that is expensive for just a massage

Offline doughboy

I really like the look of her and when I texted her she said that she said that doesn't do a naturist massage but she does do a de stressing soft tissue massage. I took that to be euphemism  for HE but it would be good to have that confirmed before I spend £60 for an hour as that is expensive for just a massage

It does say in capitals 'NO SEXUAL SERVICES', which would make me assume that she isn't going to touch your dick....

Online andyitc

It does say in capitals 'NO SEXUAL SERVICES', which would make me assume that she isn't going to touch your dick....

I would say often just the opposite. They often say that just to keep within the rules of Gumtree and sometimes they may have a boyfriend or husband and want to keep them happy. I have been to so many that say Strictly No Sexual Services and have managed to get at least a HE

Offline webpunter

You better knock punting on the head thinking that  :lol:
After you banging up a good no. of reviews i would have thought you would have known better !

Offline doughboy

You better knock punting on the head thinking that  :lol:
After you banging up a good no. of reviews i would have thought you would have known better !

I only ever go for legit sports massages and so don’t try any funny business. My only foray into a massage with extras is Cassandra, and she clearly advertises HE. So, when I read a masseuse doesn’t offer extras, I tend to believe her 😂

Offline webpunter

You have punting pedigree so thats cool

The WSWS question is always interesting

Edit: I too like sports massages - i'm usually sporting a boner & lurve it when the burds massage it  :lol:

I only ever go for legit sports massages and so don’t try any funny business. My only foray into a massage with extras is Cassandra, and she clearly advertises HE. So, when I read a masseuse doesn’t offer extras, I tend to believe her 😂
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 11:55:35 pm by webpunter »

Offline waly

Did contact Lenka and asked for breakdown of services as her prices were higher than comparable's.  "i do de-stress soft tissue massage and aromatherapy- no sensual massage. prices are high due to using quality oils" Therefore did not book :D

Online andyitc

Strange that she has a picture of herself on the ad though. I may still take a risk when I'm feeling flush. I'm off to see Cassandra next week   :D

Offline MajorPayne

Does not look like Lenka is worth visiting.

I vaguely recall someone saying she definitely does not do happy ending etc.  Casandra and Charmaine are far better value.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 07:44:33 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline MajorPayne

Saw her recently, terrace house in Kettering

She is a size 6-8, petite and slim with long brunette hair and small breasts, wearing leggings and t-shirt.  Shown upstairs to one of the bedrooms where she sees clients.  It was very tidy and well laid out.

She asked me to undress and lie face down on the bed.  She left the room as I did so.

Definitely up there in my top 3 of massages.

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Did you get HE? And does she get topless or anything like it?

Offline MajorPayne

Did you get HE? And does she get topless or anything like it?

I will do a review shortly.

Offline MajorPayne

Could be wrong but I think she was discussed on a different post and the consensus was she does NOT offer HE, etc.

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown

Offline MajorPayne

No, not yet it will be before end of week if I find time.

Offline MajorPayne

Has anyone been here? Goes by the name Dang and Thai massage for £35/hour.