Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham congestion charge how will it effect punters/girls  (Read 846 times)

Offline xandyx

For me punting in Birmingham would be a no how would I explain the charge to the other half unless I had legit business in Brum which isn't very often, hardly use public transport not viable for me, park and ride could be an option if set up doubt it though. I would probably stick with girls in surrounding area outside the charge zone and surrounding towns and citys.
1, Increased cost of punting
2, Risk of other half finding out
3, How will it effect the girls in the zone loss of business or will they be smart and move out of zone plus looks like will effect the parlours as well.
Be interesting to hear peoples thoughts on this and anything I have missed.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I use public transport, particularly the train. I drive to the local station, park up and jump on a train. I’m in Birmingham in under 20 minutes. Parking at the local station is free and the cost of an off-peak return ticket is generally cheaper than parking in Birmingham.

Offline charlesthethird

I wouldn't panic just yet, these things always seem to be delayed for years before they actually get implemented, think about how long did it take them to get the tram network up and running.
Either way it would still be very easy to drive to one of the 20 odd train stations in the city and get a train into the centre for a couple of quid.

Roadster

I wouldn't panic just yet, these things always seem to be delayed for years before they actually get implemented, think about how long did it take them to get the tram network up and running.

Just past new year, 1971.

I am meeting my then girfriend for lunch.  We both have saturday jobs.  She works on a veg stall on Ashton market.

As I front up to the stall, one of her collegues is serving an Ashton pensioner lady.

"That'll be two bob, all together love  ... or ten new pence as we have to say now."

"Oh no."  She replies, "That decimal money 'l not catch on in Ashton love"  .

..... I'll bet the Birmingham charge will be in by New Year 2019.

Online dubs

Roadster

Apparently, councilers are saying, that you can check your vehicle on Transport for Londons site and if you're okay there you should be okay here. 

My car passes.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Discord

I heard that this will most likely only effect diesel cars and then only those that are more than 3 years old.  Heard that petrol cars shouldn't have a problem unless they were made before 2006. 

Offline m4rmite

Looks like we need wg's who do mmf so we can share the charge lol