Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham New Street Station  (Read 3206 times)

nwbrfc

Hi guys

Do you know of any women who are based close to Birmingham New Street station please?  Preferably no more than a 5 minute walk. A lot of profiles say city centre but that could mean anything i.e. a 10 or 15 minute walk which is too far to walk, punt, walk back and then get a decent timed train home.

Cheers.

Dodo

Hi guys

Do you know of any women who are based close to Birmingham New Street station please?  Preferably no more than a 5 minute walk. A lot of profiles say city centre but that could mean anything i.e. a 10 or 15 minute walk which is too far to walk, punt, walk back and then get a decent timed train home.

Cheers.
Can't think of many within five minute walk of New Street station.......think you need to be prepared to go for the ten minute marathon.

Ming

Think you may need to invest in the services of a Taxi, plenty within a 5 min taxi journey i'm sure.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Brumish

Or bag an SB and book yourself the 5* Britannia.

Offline Talbear

Hi guys

Cheers.

Ignoring the sarcasm..., (!).... Try finding out the postcode for the station and search for within 1mile of the postcode...

You'll find there is plenty of choice

Offline Stapler

Ignoring the sarcasm..., (!).... Try finding out the postcode for the station and search for within 1mile of the postcode...
You'll find there is plenty of choice

New Street Station comes under B5. Pretty sure you will get over a hundred hits on AW.

It's only 15mins walk - or 5mins taxi if OP is short of time anyway.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline sjm79

I used the Metro for the first time recently on a unrelated-to-punting trip, its £1 for a city hop that will cover you as far as the Jewellery Quarter. I'm a lazy fucker and it beats walking...

Offline SalmonJunkie

It really depends on how well you know Birmingham city centre, and your walking place- for example I'm in my early 30's, walk pretty quickly and know town well. I can walk from New Street Stataion to EmilyBlonde20's place just off broad street in 10 minutes. If you didn't know where you were going, it'd take substantially longer.

google maps sends you on a mission if you just type "new street station" and "broad street in" but for reference:

Come out of New St at the Boots end, and walk to your left for about a minute, and you're in front of the mailbox.
Walk into the car park next to MalMaison (there's a dedicated footpath), and take the lift up to the 3rd floor.
Walk through the main restaurant level, out past the bars across the metal bridge.
There's a small brick exit just after the ramp down to the other side of the canal- walk
Out of that and you're on broad street.

If it makes you leave the station towards the bullring, you're going in the wrong direction for broad street, and it'll make you walk in a big semi circle.

Offline Stapler

That's a good route if you know it.

Why not come out into Stephenson Street. Follow the tram track. Turn left into New Street. Go straight. Keep to the left of the Town Hall. Under the overpass and into Broad Steet?

Offline Brumish

Or after saints bury local on the left, go uder the dual carriageway (which is pedestrian friendly and very low) turn right ( mailbox will be on the left as you stand) and walk across the Atkins building towards the premier in which is on a road that's just off broad street.

Dodo

That's a good route if you know it.

Why not come out into Stephenson Street. Follow the tram track. Turn left into New Street. Go straight. Keep to the left of the Town Hall. Under the overpass and into Broad Steet?
Why not leave New Street, turn left, turn left, turn left then turn left again and with luck Stapler you'll disappear up you own arse  :lol: :lol:

Offline Stapler

Why not leave New Street, turn left, turn left, turn left then turn left again and with luck Stapler you'll disappear up you own arse  :lol: :lol:

Talking of asses I am seeing KSY again tonight! I'll remember you to her after I have banged that bubble butt!  :drinks:

Dodo

Talking of asses I am seeing KSY again tonight! I'll remember you to her after I have banged that bubble butt!  :drinks:
I don't know what your hang up is but I have her number(s), I know how she now operates and I know where she operates from. She does not wish that info to be widely known and I respect that. I suggest you excersise the same respect and stop trying to tease....for me she is but one of many.

And as I said before.....put out a bit of quality not quantity.

Offline Stapler

I don't know what your hang up is but I have her number(s), I know how she now operates and I know where she operates from. She does not wish that info to be widely known and I respect that. I suggest you excersise the same respect and stop trying to tease....for me she is but one of many.

So why are you sending PM's begging for her number?  :unknown:

Dodo

So why are you sending PM's begging for her number?  :unknown:

Guys, this man is demented, to put the record straight the PM I presume the twat is refering to is this sent in January following accusations from him that I was touting......you see he has this thing about my A listers. I also think he may have some kind of crush on me :vomit:

This is my 'beg'

]Is that the best you can do.......I dont want a slanging match but a rebuttal or explanation or correction might have been good. If you dish it out Stapler then man up and take some back.

As long as I am not abusive, and I never am, I think Admin would be ok with my PM's.

P.s. Cassies phone number please or would that be touting  :(

« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 07:14:46 pm by Dodo »