Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss_kate69 - Great face fucking and deep anal  (Read 7993 times)

The Real Midas Touch

miss_kate69

External Link/Members Only

When - August 2014
1 hour in call £100 + anal £30

LOOKS
Facially pretty 7.5/10.
lovely smile.
Slim and athletic body type with great legs.
Gym bunny body.
Nice c cup tits that are real.
5' 8"
Shaved pussy
Very well presented
Clean and well prepared.
All round package is good. 8/10

SERVICE
Absolutely fantastic face fucking.  I pumped her throat on and off for 15 minutes, giving her the odd moment to recover. At one point I grabbed her hair and twisted her head to one side get my whole cock down her throat. First pop straight down the throat. She seems really proud of this ability and I loved it.

Round 2
All covered obviously
Very athletic cowgirl and reverse cowgirl up on her feet.  This is where you get the benefit of those hours in the gym.
Doggy fucking
Then on to anal.  We had discussed anal on he phone and I knew I would need to warm her up well.  I lubed her and fingered her arse until she said she was ready. Anal doggy kneeling, anal from behind standing with her face in the mirror (fantastic), and from the front with her arse on a couple of pillows.  Back to anal doggy kneeling to really pound her. Nearing completion I lent forward and grabbed her wrists and pulling her body off the bed and pulling her onto me as I thrust up her arse. Second pop (covered) deep in her arse.

Anal sex in multiple positions.
Sloppy wet blow job.
Takes direction well.
CIM and swallow

Wasn't interested in DFK so didn't try.

PERSONALITY & ATTITUDE
Kate aims to please and she wants you back as a customer
Chatty and between rounds surprisingly good chat.
Witty
Above average intelligence
Down to earth

SUMMARY
Good service.
For me VFM
Made memorable by outstanding deep throat face fucking

The Real Midas Touch

I don't do many in call so forgot to say

comms excellent
apartment excellent
shares with another hooker
good parking on street
good shower
good towel etc

The Real Midas Touch

Jewellry quarter
modern apartment
safe and easy
buzzed in no problems

Offline davidgood

A good review TRMT.

Pleased you referred to anal in the title, made me look at it while skimming thro the West Mids reviews.

Also pleased she made the extra charge clear in her profile. Pleased you seem to have a had a good session.

Regards,

davidgood

The Real Midas Touch

Thanks davidgood!!

This reminded me of how good in call can be. She really takes a pounding and she is on my "go to" list for Birmingham. Trouble is I only get there once a month on business and like to do 1 in call during the day and then an out call in the evening.

Any tips for these kind of girls with these services in Birmingham area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Offline rkc86

Booked an appointment at 7pm tonight based on your review. Will report later or over this weekend on result.

The Real Midas Touch

Booked an appointment at 7pm tonight based on your review. Will report later or over this weekend on result.

I saw her again this week.  Even better!!!!

The Real Midas Touch

As a supplement to my review;

She got better in second visit.  I took some silk ties with me and I properly tied her hands behind her back and then face fucked her.  She loves it ...... I don't mean she tolerates it ...... I mean she loved it and thanked me for introducing her to light bondage. 

The other thing is that on the second visit she really relaxed into the anal and genuinely loves it.

Great girl and I will see her again next time I'm in Birmingham.  I booked her first appointment and I think this helped.

Offline englandfan

she sounds excellent

no outcalls mentioned? i take it she doesnt do them?

The Real Midas Touch

I mentioned this 'cos it is my preference. I think she might if she had met you for in call first.

Offline mh

Have you seen her AW blog? Seems she likes your review  ;)

Offline englandfan

im on business in Birmingham in a few weeks

might give her a try

Offline monkeybucket

Have you seen her AW blog? Seems she likes your review  ;)
I was just about to say that.....heading that way for work soon...may pop by.

The Real Midas Touch

I really like the fact that she references my review on her AW page

1.  ego
2.  Validates the facts.
3.  Big up for UKP

Fill your boots guys.  I think she will be here to the end of the year and then retiring.  But maybe all the  hookers say that!!!

yorkshire123

1.  ego
2.  Validates the facts.
3.  Big up for UKP

Fill your boots guys.  I think she will be here to the end of the year and then retiring.  But maybe all the  hookers say that!!!

Well lets hope she is as forthcoming if/when she gets a less flattering one, somehow i doubt it  :unknown:
I've got to say you do have a very familiar style of writing but i just can't put my finger on it, i will get back to you on that one  ;)

The Real Midas Touch

Well lets hope she is as forthcoming if/when she gets a less flattering one, somehow i doubt it  :unknown:
I've got to say you do have a very familiar style of writing but i just can't put my finger on it, i will get back to you on that one  ;)

Well, the only reviews I've done are on here.  I'm not saying you haven't read something I've written in a different environment.

:D

yorkshire123

1.  ego
2.  Validates the facts.
3.  Big up for UKP

Lets see how long it takes for her to remove all reference to this member now he's banned for opening multiple accounts  :thumbsdown:

Offline blue80

The nutters seem to be in other parts of the UK and midlands get's left alone !!

Never much drama on the Midlands boards

Offline monkeybucket

I went to see her today! Very nice indeed! Mentioned she was Stopping this is jan though so get in quick

Offline sebd

Just tried to see this lady. Called her and and she said anal is now an extra £40 but she's also charging £20 for cim making an hour with anal and cim £160 which is too steep for me.

Shame as I really fancied some deep throat

Offline pianodave

Thanks for review, I saw her - fab body, very pretty imo - better than pics. Very friendly and keen to please, and easy to book - important to me since I don't have time for email tennis, I just want to phone, book, pay, fuck, leave and that was how it worked :) Had a great time  :drinks:

Zook Mihof

Any chance of a review Silvero? She sounds very good, but I feel the OP's review is somewhat tarnished now so a recent update would be welcomed !  :thumbsup: