Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kara-babe  (Read 1460 times)

Offline dashton

Hi, does anyone have any experience of this girl, my type and reports good its just the BB photos in pvt gallery a concern and no face pics

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

yorkshire123

I haven't managed to see Kara on her own but have seen her with her mate Kandy & I still have a smile to myself when i think back.

External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25934.0

She's a tiny pocket rocket, sexy, smart with a nice personality, a proper Milf next door.
I believe she is catching up on lost time after becoming single?  :yahoo:

When i saw her BB wasn't offered or requested, i had the same doubts but assumed they were private relationship pictures?
I have tried booking her on a 1-2-1 basis but the timings haven't suited both of us yet.
In my humble opinion, if you want a really good time with a sexy Milf then you won't go wrong, however thats always a subjective view.

Offline dashton

thanks, really appreciate the feedback.

Diehard

thanks, really appreciate the feedback.

Not sure she is genuine. Have tried booking her but always doesn't reply on the day when I want her address for Incall. She has great feedback but little on here which always raises my doubts when they hard to book

yorkshire123

Not sure she is genuine. Have tried booking her but always doesn't reply on the day when I want her address for Incall. She has great feedback but little on here which always raises my doubts when they hard to book

I can assure you she is definitely genuine.