Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leahxx21  (Read 1142 times)

Diehard

As nobody has seen her, I think it's too risky to TOFTT on this one, looks a load of bollocks given only feedback is webcam.

Offline peacockh66

Saw her today up in Middlesborough (guess she is touring from coventry). On the whole a very poor punt. No enthusiasm/interest. She was full of cold/flu (she was appologetic). Announced at the start (after the paperwork) that "once you've cum once that's it, you're done". I asked her for role play (as per her profile) but she said " I've not done it before, I didn't write the profile"

On  the plus side She's pretty and has a good body but her heart isn't in it. Not recommended.

Offline peacockh66

« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 07:36:24 am by peacockh66 »

Diehard

Saw her today up in Middlesborough (guess she is touring from coventry). On the whole a very poor punt. No enthusiasm/interest. She was full of cold/flu (she was appologetic). Announced at the start (after the paperwork) that "once you've cum once that's it, you're done". I asked her for role play (as per her profile) but she said " I've not done it before, I didn't write the profile"

On  the plus side She's pretty and has a good body but her heart isn't in it. Not recommended.

Great post thanks. Please do a review, Id suggest negative so others know to steer well clear of the bitch.