Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamworth massage.  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Dave the man

Finally went to see this lady last week.  She is good looking in my opinion but she did not have the glasses on - shame as I like that look.  I texted for a one hour massage with a time and day I wanted.  All was answered quite quick(not much work?).  Anyway parked up around the back of the Fire Station and walked the rest of the way about 5 mins walk. Upon entering into the room I said one hour please with HE, she said no HE only massage, my heart dropped as she looked very nice, did think about walking out but lock down was on the way.
To be fair the massage was very good, she put a towel on my bum so I knew then there was no chance, when she asked me to turn over the towel was up to her face so she could not see my old man.  Cost was £50 for the hour but she does 30 mins too as can be seen on her ad.

Would I go back- no as I like HE after a massage.

By the way my first report on here.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 11:00:09 pm by Dave the man »

Offline bonham

Finally went to see this lady last week.  She is good looking in my opinion but she did not have the glasses on - shame as I like that look.  I texted for a one hour massage with a time and day I wanted.  All was answered quite quick(not much work?).  Anyway parked up around the back of the Fire Station and walked the rest of the way about 5 mins walk. Upon entering into the room I said one hour please with HE, she said no HE only massage, my heart dropped as she looked very nice, did think about walking out but lock down was on the way.
To be fair the massage was very good, she put a towel on my bum so I knew then there was no chance, when she asked me to turn over the towel was up to her face so she could not see my old man.  Cost was £50 for the hour but she does 30 mins too as can be seen on her ad.

Would I go back- no as I like HE after a massage.

By the way my first report on here.
External Link/Members Only
Thanks for the review Dave the man .I have noticed this one and wondered  but abit out the way for me
Definitely saves some us money now you reviewed her  :thumbsup:

Offline shed

I reviewed this lady some time ago and stated she doesn't do a he but the massage was OK. Think she has relocated since then. She lives with her partner who at the time was downstairs. I thought she was quite plain in looks and facially was nothing like her photo