Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley of Premium, Sunderland  (Read 1103 times)

Offline 3rdManIn

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30

Riley dropped off my "to do" list a few months ago when I read an off-putting negative review, but her stats kept tantalising me due to my personal love of the petite lady, and I eventually caved and went for it recently. I'm glad I did. I feel for the guy who had the bad experience, but, despite a couple of slightly iffy points, this was a resounding positive experience for me, with the good far outweighing the negative/neutral.

Comms:
As per usual with Juney, spot on, easy.

This was in the SR2 property, which I'd not been to before. If you're driving, it's way more convenient than the SR1, just a short way off one of the main roads into the city with a free designated parking bay. It was a nice day and there were a few other residents pottering around, but casual "hi" type exchanges as you pass and no hint of suspicion.
Nice property, ground floor and close to the main door, so no wandering around corridors, etc.

First impressions:

Normal behind the door routine and from the first glance I was very happy. Petite little thing, with a cute, pretty, quirky face and glasses, dressed in a one-piece bit of underwear.
The first iffy moment was when we walked into the kitchen/living area to hand over the readies and there was a strong smoky smell. Smoky breath was one of the things that had put me off from the negative review I'd read, so it was a worrying development, but we quickly headed across to the bedroom and there was no smoky smell at all. A nice, clean, fresh smelling room with a nice big double bed.

The fun stuff:

A quick exchange of dos and don'ts: hers are simple - no anal and be careful around one of her tits, because it's been pierced and is sensitive.
A little bit of kissing - not open mouthed at all, which possibly is a deal breaker for some, but it's not a key part of the deal for me, so it was off with the one-piece and my god, what a body, just to my taste, with the exception of a few tattoos - I'm not a big fan, but again, the rest was so good it didn't put me off. I've already mentioned the pretty face, so I'll work my way down (as, indeed, my mouth did) - cute, pert, small, tits, with nipples to die for (little, perky), then a nice flat stomach and shaved pussy. Slim legs. Turning her around, I discovered (just call me Christopher Columbus) the loveliest little shapely arse. Judging by her don'ts, I knew it was pointless asking if I could stick a flag in it and claim it as my own.
Started with RO. Fresh and very responsive. After a short while, she announced she was going to come and seconds later, she did. I can't imagine any woman faking it would fake it like that, so I'm fairly confident that the bell was rung on that occasion. I kept going for a while but I really had to fuck her, but not before she provided a nice bit of sloppy, filthy OWO, which I had to put an end to, to make sure I got plenty FS in.
With that ass, there was only one way to start, with her kneeling on the bed and me taking her from behind. The bell was, i believe, rang again (she announced it again), before moving on to mish, girl on top, standing, and back to doggy (possible third ringing of the bell, but no announcement).
She's a nicely vocal lass, not over the top. Finished with her dropping to her knees and taking it all in her mouth. Did she swallow? I don't know and didn't care at that point - I certainly didn't see her dispose of it.
A few minutes' chat, quick shower, then out. We seemed to fit a lot into half an hour.

Considering I've noted a few negatives or potential negatives, my resounding positive and "hell yes, I will go back", hopefully tell you how good the rest was. I've had some very positive experienced with the Premium Girls and some bloody awful ones. This was up there with the best.