Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginger jessie?  (Read 2152 times)

Offline xxpat

Offline jimgooooo

no hits on reverse image search's :unknown:

Offline Shplurgh

Messaged her earlier... Loooooongggg list of extras

Offline Littlefoot

Facially looks like a young Neve to me. Not much of note on here about her. Apart from previously working down south and sharing premises with her friend: External Link/Members Only

Who is also now in Brum. So would imagine they’re sharing premises here as well? Friend has one positive on here from a banned member, so make of that what you want. But in it, looks like a lot of extras also. So probably won’t bother.  :hi:

Offline Brumish

Hope whoever does TOFTT actually sees something similar to her. However I suspect she's a Rom and at least 20 years older

Offline Littlefoot

Hope whoever does TOFTT actually sees something similar to her. However I suspect she's a Rom and at least 20 years older

The reviewer of the profile I posted did bump into her and said she seemed friendly. No mention of anything untoward, but like I said he’s a banned member now. So make of it what you will.  :hi:

Offline pbrown355

On mty very long HL which will now stay long for a lot longer!

Offline Punterperson1971

Facially looks like a young Neve to me. Not much of note on here about her. Apart from previously working down south and sharing premises with her friend: External Link/Members Only

Who is also now in Brum. So would imagine they’re sharing premises here as well? Friend has one positive on here from a banned member, so make of that what you want. But in it, looks like a lot of extras also. So probably won’t bother.  :hi:

I can see the resemblance in her having seen neve many times but if she’s got a long list of extras then I’m out.

Offline Shplurgh

£20 kissing, £30 owo, £80 anal...

Offline jimmymac

Fuck that, she's not going on the list with those extras!

Offline Littlefoot

Which would make a standard 30 mins sesh to include kissing and OWO £130, I wouldn’t pay that for an established WG let alone an unknown.  :hi:

Offline pbrown355

If I have a go all those extras would be unimportant to me. Not bothered about OWO, nor kissing. I like anal sometimes but not £80 worth. So I may still go and see her if I can find time in the next 2 days, therefore unlikely.

Offline pbrown355

Didn't have time. Visited a reg. Nice shag in several positions and something to picture in my head for a few weeks.

Offline Punterperson1971

Didn't have time. Visited a reg. Nice shag in several positions and something to picture in my head for a few weeks.
Same here really enjoy visiting my regular