Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English katie, Liverpool St - any experience?  (Read 6158 times)

Offline BogBog1

Hello all - I'm booked in to see English Katie today (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) - anyone have any first-hand experience they'd like to share? Comms (via text) have been perfect so far, so am feeling optimistic.... cheers ZM

password02

She had a RB bid a few months ago but I had other options - would be good to see if I had missed out ona good punt?

Have a go and report back later - she has Excellent FB on AW from a few experienced members..Go for it

Ludwig

Offline BogBog1

Thanks Woodstock. .. I asked her about the fake photos and we have exchanged a few texts.  I explained that I was feeling nervous about it.  her replies have been really friendly and in fact more eloquent than your average English WG.  So - although I would usually run a mile because of the fake photos, my gut feeling is saying do it.  so I'm seeing her shortly.  fingers crossed! It might prove to be a terrible mistake, but that's always the case a bit.  I shall report back afterwards!

password02

Hope it goes well, I would be very nervous about the fake pics  - But if you get there and its not the lady on the profile Then I would walk and dorget about the punt -

More girls out there....Don't fall for fake pics...

LL

Thanks Woodstock. .. I asked her about the fake photos and we have exchanged a few texts.  I explained that I was feeling nervous about it.  her replies have been really friendly and in fact more eloquent than your average English WG.  So - although I would usually run a mile because of the fake photos, my gut feeling is saying do it.  so I'm seeing her shortly.  fingers crossed! It might prove to be a terrible mistake, but that's always the case a bit.  I shall report back afterwards!
What on Earth are you thinking!  That's not your gut that's saying do it, it's your cock!  Thinking with your cock is never a good idea, especially in a punting situation.  Fake photos = game over in my book.

Offline BogBog1

I went. Is she the Czech supermodel in the pics? No. Is she nonetheless hot, English, nice bod (size 8 is accurate), really friendly, awesome BJ, tight pussy, good service and £70 well spent? Yes to all.

Sorry I don't have time for a full review right now, but I'm glad I went with my gut instinct. I'm definitely not suggesting that using fake pics is a good idea and we should all just ignore them because it works out OK in the end. But all I'm saying is, I got a good vibe off this one before the punt, so went ahead - and am very glad I did. Rest assured that if the girl behind the door hadn't been attractive, I'd have had no qualms at all about walking. I've done it before and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. I guess I got lucky.... but whatever the reason, Katie is a great punt and a nice girl to chat to also (the same cannot be said about many of the EE girls I generally go for!), and I'd recommend her.

Offline NightKid

£70 well spent?

Is that £70 for 15 mins or did you negotiate her 30 min rate?

Offline Tailpipe

password02

30 mins is £90 on her profile? how did you pay £70 and how long was the session?
Thanks

Offline King Nuts

I went. Is she the Czech supermodel in the pics? No. Is she nonetheless hot, English, nice bod (size 8 is accurate), really friendly, awesome BJ, tight pussy, good service and £70 well spent? Yes to all.

Sorry I don't have time for a full review right now, but I'm glad I went with my gut instinct. I'm definitely not suggesting that using fake pics is a good idea and we should all just ignore them because it works out OK in the end. But all I'm saying is, I got a good vibe off this one before the punt, so went ahead - and am very glad I did. Rest assured that if the girl behind the door hadn't been attractive, I'd have had no qualms at all about walking. I've done it before and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. I guess I got lucky.... but whatever the reason, Katie is a great punt and a nice girl to chat to also (the same cannot be said about many of the EE girls I generally go for!), and I'd recommend her.

OK, so you had a good punt, but now her fake pics are more or less condoned. Yes, that doesn't make this WG unusual, but we're all here to try and uncover and expose all this sort of crap.

raylondoner

None of the 49 reviews that she has commented on photos, which are pretty blurred anyway, and most rave about the service. The one full FR (not posted on her profile page) actually states that the pictures do not do her justice!

Katie is on my "to do" list and I hope to see her soon although Heathrow is a bit of a pain for me.

Offline BogBog1

Yeah it looks a lot more like her. It was a while ago so I can't remember exactly!

password02

She has been on my Hot List since last September 2013 and finally say her a few days ago in London - Review to follow when I get a chance but just crept into the Positive 7.5/10 -  :rolleyes:

raylondoner

See she was in canary wharf today which is a lot more like it for me  :thumbsup:

password02

See she was in canary wharf today which is a lot more like it for me  :thumbsup:

Yes she is at a large hotel in E14 in Canary Wharf - she is there for a few more days from what she told me

disgracedpolitician

30 mins is £90 on her profile? how did you pay £70 and how long was the session?
Thanks

She's been on my HL for a while, and I've noticed that her rates change depending on her incall location. She charges 20 quids more when she's in Chelsea for hhr dates.