Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnaTia - St John's Wood  (Read 1048 times)

Captain Slow

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price
£140

Communication
Done via emails and text. She responds in a timely manner and provided me with clear instructions on how to reach her place.

A 5 minute walk from St John's Wood tube station. Nice residential area.

AnaTia
She is no way a size 12 nor is she 38 years old. She is in fact 47 years old and must be a size 16 as she's got a gut (which I found slightly off putting) and big arse (which I liked). Her breasts are large and fun to play with and she was encouraging me to play  and lick her nipples as it turns her on. She has a large tattoo across her side which I had no issue with. Personality wise she is a great laugh and delivered everything with much gusto and enthusiasm.

The punt
As I approached the flat I gave Ana a call to check if she was ready. She wasn't ready as she was trying to park her car as she had just come back from the hair dressers - so organisation is not one of her strong points. Once parked we made our way to the flat as she assured me she would give me a good time. The flat was in a bit of a state as she had been out running errands all morning and didn't get a chance to tidy up.

She offered me a shower which I accepted and then asked if she could join me to which I agreed. After the shower we made our way to the bedroom and had quick drink (vodka and lychee juice) and had a brief chat where we agreed what services were on offer (owo, facial, rimming, and anal). She started with some owo which was very good. She worked the tip, shaft, and balls, and deepthroated me a few times. She didn't even seem to mind when I pressed her head down during the deepthroat. After 5-10 minutes of owo she then started rimming me and boy can she rim. She propped a pillow underneath me and went to town like there was no tomorrow for a good 10 minutes. She licked gently, flicked her tongue, and went in deep after which she told me 'I'm pretty much fucking your arse with my tongue right now'. So if you're a fan of rimming I highly recommend you see Ana.  She then went back to owo after which I finished on her face. Unfortunately she limited me to cum around her mouth as opposed to the whole face.

After a brief break where we had some fun chit chat it was time for round two which like round consisted of owo, deepthroat and rimming for 10 or minutes but she then told me to 'stop being lazy and to fuck my arse'. So I did. Her arse is fairly tight and we went at it in doggy until I couldn't hold back any longer and finished inside her. When I pulled out she was awfully proud of herself at how clean the condom was and what great care she takes in making sure she's clean for her clients.

We tried for round 3 but I didn't feel like it was going to happen and called an end to things as I had now overstayed my hour booking by about 10 minutes. Even then Ana didn't rush me out but let me shower and take my time to get changed while still having a nice chat.

Positives
Great attitude
Delivers service with enthusiasm
Excellent rimmer
No clock watching
Funny and can hold a decent conversation

Negatives
Not the greatest organisation
The flat wasn't in the greatest nick
A tad too pricey for my liking

Offline peter purves

AnaTia
She is no way a size 12 nor is she 38 years old. She is in fact 47 years old and must be a size 16 as she's got a gut (which I found slightly off putting) and big arse (

Cheers for confirming!!

Still a great performer - if her AW cam show is anything to go by
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac