Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you a girl who did bareback put you off from seeing her  (Read 2933 times)

kooksr390

I have seen a girl on adultwork called Naughty24Louise who i'm interested in meeting however the only problem is that she does bareback which has put me off. I thought about seeing her using protection but not sure if I want to risk it. What would you do. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 07:18:10 pm by kooksr390 »

Offline geordieman

There are plenty of girls to choose from.  Why risk seeing a BB wg when there is a risk of the condom breaking?

Offline Corus Boy

Move on, do not query it with her or listen to any excuses.

As the previous poster said, there are plenty to choose from.

And as a final point, if in anyway you or your profile get associated with a girl who offers you Bareback, somewhere down the road others may refuse to see you.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I have seen a girl on adultwork called Naughty24Louise who i'm interested in meeting however the only problem is that she does bareback which has put me off. I thought about seeing her using protection but not sure if I want to risk it. What would you do. External Link/Members Only
If in the unlikely event (l hope), that this is a genuine question, you have obviously not read very many of the multitude of comments and threads on this subject here, or you would not be asking. You will deserve all that will be no doubt heaped on your head by some :dash:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 07:27:54 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

kooksr390

Thanks I never thought about that happening. I asked her if she did and she said she does for £30. Terrible how anyone could risk their life for £30

kooksr390

Thanks all yeah I'm absolutely going to stay away. I would of anyway but it's a shame as she looked stunning. No girl is worth the risk. It was more of a general question rather than anything else.

Offline wilburs horse

Never use adultwork only Parlours and a very long term regular. Never come across this. Shocking to think in this day and age. It is our own responsibility to look after our sexual health.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Online stampjones

Tips for undercover mumsnet
1. Create a ukp profile
2. Find a bb hooker on aw
3. Post a stupid question about bbing her
OP if you are genuine then at the very least you didnt bother to seek out the many other tedious threads on this subject, most started by soon banned schoolboys.
Again if you are gen and you want to fuck her go see her and report back (but wear a nuclear proof rubber). Maybe then you can have a genuine discussion

Offline Home Alone

And as a final point, if in anyway you or your profile get associated with a girl who offers you Bareback, somewhere down the road others may refuse to see you.

That's the point which would deter me - a sort-of 'guilt by association'.

kooksr390

It was only a question I don't understand why people are getting so upset by it.

Offline Richthescouser

It was only a question I don't understand why people are getting so upset by it.

Why not try reading the other threads along similar lines next time you get a day off school?

Sureshot

Because barebackers are not welcome on this site nor in the industry.

Online stampjones

Ok I'll bite this once.
Imagine if you were a member of a site like this where there was an almost never ending stream of members with very low post count who posted a new thread with a "highly provocative" initial question? What would you think when you saw another one? How would you know that particular one was genuine?
Hard question? Dont worry, I'll help you out. See this is a community. We all give and take. We write reviews or post comments that help other members. We give first and take later. Some people on here have thousands of posts, hundreds of reviews. I personally have 200 odd posts, 10 reviews and I dont feel I have the right to start stupid threads like this that ask some stupid question with no sign of giving back. Ask what you can give not what you can take to paraphrase someone or other.

So to answer your question, of course you dont understand, and that is exactly the point.
If you are gen, think before posting again. If not please pass this on to all your other mumsnetters or classmates. You might think you are getting at us or something, but really you are just being a twat

punting888

Online madmania

Damn OP, you're getting alot of hate! Main way to avoid this response is to use the search function as it'll help you avoid creating threads about commonly discussed topics.

As for your question - do not risk it man - it's just not worth it. No prossie is pretty enough to justify a lifetime of regret :thumbsdown:

And anyway, attitude and service are so much more important than looks - and from what I can tell BB girls are far more likely to not give a shit about giving you a good time and are often being coerced.

Find the top rated girls in your area using the punting wiki, chose one that suits you and have a great time! And be sure to write a review when you're done ;)

poseidon

Yeah one of the WGs I want to see (she always has a long waiting list) has this in her profile:

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU TEND TO VISIT LADIES ADVERTISING BAREBACK SERVICE OR HAVE BAREBACK IN YOUR PROFILE LIKES

For what it's worth (to the OP), you risk being shut off from the best WGs just for one you liked who happens to do BB.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Anyone know why this guy isn't banned already? Lol.

bigmanbigman

Offline Happylad

What everybody seems to be forgetting is that whether a girl admits to doing bareback in her AW Profile is neither here nor there. There are many girls who don`t admit to bareback who will nevertheless do it regularly with favoured clients, and I`m pretty sure that most prossies are prepared to have unprotected sex with their partners, boyfriends and husbands.

To my certain knowledge two girls in  my area who put the most dire warnings on their Profiles about the dangers of unprotected sex and who threaten never to see a man who has visited a girl who advertises bareback have nevertheless done it on many occasions with favoured clients, as well as with their boyfriends.

You pays your money and takes your chance, with or without fingers crossed.

Offline hullad

Its easy

I see bareback and I do not look anymore, I dont give a rats arse if she is FAF. I owe it not only to me, but to the girls and the punters who also take care.

Asking stupid questions cab get you some grief on here; same advice think ...

Offline GoodIdea

Its easy

I see bareback and I do not look anymore, I dont give a rats arse if she is FAF.

Same here.  Can't understand why anyone would offer it.

Offline Gilbert2003

Let me ponder the thought for a minute......

Er, no dickhead

Offline mr.bluesky

If a working girl does bareback she does not care about her health which means she cares even less about your health , no matter how good looking or what other types of service she offers as soon as I note that a girl offers bareback I would steer well clear of them.As many have said why take the risk you would have to be insane  :scare:

Offline NIK

For the hundredth time we get this stupid question and yet again  :rolleyes: I will say how the hell does anyone really know who does bb and who doesn't?
If you cover your cock properly before any contact  there is little risk of infection whether she is a bbacker or not.

Alternatively, if you want to be completely safe, don't fucking punt!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Shearer1955

For the hundredth time we get this stupid question and yet again  :rolleyes: I will say how the hell does anyone really know who does bb and who doesn't?
If you cover your cock properly before any contact  there is little risk of infection whether she is a bbacker or not.

Alternatively, if you want to be completely safe, don't fucking punt!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Absolutely correct - work on the assumption she has sex bareback at some time with her boyfriend, partner, husband & wear a condom always