Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fanny Farts, what do you do when the wg does one  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Drayki

hey guys, just had a punt with my regular wg and after fucking her for England, she let this almighty fanny fart go, don't know if its put me off now, any one else had this problem?  :dash:

Offline McSwell

hey guys, just had a punt with my regular wg and after fucking her for England, she let this almighty fanny fart go, don't know if its put me off now, any one else had this problem?  :dash:

Also pussy  farther isn't the same as a smelly arse fart, it can sometimes happen when you're giving her a good  pounding or when you change position after pounding away in doggy.

I don't know if a girl can control it, I've never asked

I certainly wouldn't let it put me off.

McSwell

Offline Drayki

thanks for the advice, it was after id pulled out of her that it happened, think she was more embarrassed than me!

Online Blackpool Rock

You can actually make it happen by gently blowing a bit of air into the girl while you go down on her then when you fuck her it can force the air out. Did it with an ex a few times which was a bit of a laugh but i'm not sure a WG would thank you for doing this as it may prove embarrassing with the next punter  :D I would imagine that if air is inside the girl then she could probably force it out using her pelvic floor

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
The fact of the matter is it happens from time to time

It's just air forced inside escaping, normally it's when you pull all the way out and push back inside quickly and repeat. Most commonly happens in doggy, especially if her legs are between yours.

IMO it's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's just the way your bodies are fitting together and the only thing you can really do to control it is skip the position or style of fucking that causes it.

And yes 9/10 women would be mortified when it happens, though I imagine SPs less so.

X

Sureshot

Its just air, not a proper fart.  Just have a laugh and carry on

Offline Corus Boy

Totally agree, a good giggle about it will defuse any embarrassment that might take the edge off the punt.

:drinks:

Offline MrMatrix

Its happened to me 2-3 times. They are more embarrassed and generally apologise. I just ignore the incident or say not a problem- which it isn't. I'd be more worried if I was rimming (which I don't do) and she farted, now that would be different. has this happened to any one?

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
I just laugh when it happens, but I always get an apology, it happens.

:drinks:

kamu

Trapped air from a good pounding. Not produced from rotting feces so I wouldnt worry.

mediumjoe

Hi Gemvid,   In reality it should be you apologising because you're the one that pushed the air in there to start with, it just happens, as the others have said have a laugh and carry on- make a joke about Trump.   Joe

Offline Plan R

« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 09:04:41 am by Plan R »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Where is the review  :unknown:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

There is the old joke......What's the difference between a fridge and a fanny? The fridge doesn't fart when you take your meat out. :D :D

bigmanbigman

Try in r.o. to blow the girl up
Makes a interesting  trumpet?

Type_O_Negative

It is just an air you pump to her pussy while poking her.

Offline dubs

If it happens with me, I force out an arse fart so the girl doesn't feel as embarrassed if we are both doing it.

Offline Shearer1955

Think of it as a mark of accomplishment - your cock must be so big that she couldn't release any trapped air until you removed the valve!  :sarcastic:

Online threechilliman

+1

tcm

Offline Happylad

It`s all part of the fun.  One girl with whom it happened said "Bet you can`t do that again", and we spent several minutes trying (without success) before going back to the more serious  business of the meeting.

Offline king tarzan

Its happened to me 2-3 times. They are more embarrassed and generally apologise. I just ignore the incident or say not a problem- which it isn't. I'd be more worried if I was rimming (which I don't do) and she farted, now that would be different. has this happened to any one?

Agree with the above totally. ..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

5th Musketeer

You can actually make it happen by gently blowing a bit of air into the girl while you go down on her then when you fuck her it can force the air out. Did it with an ex a few times which was a bit of a laugh but i'm not sure a WG would thank you for doing this as it may prove embarrassing with the next punter  :D I would imagine that if air is inside the girl then she could probably force it out using her pelvic floor
I used to do it with my GF nearly 20 years ago, and we had fun, however, then read about it online, something along the lines of:

But don’t get too carried away, because if you end up blowing air up there (a lot of air), the results can be deadly. When air gets trapped inside the vagina without the ability to escape, air bubbles can form and enter the bloodstream. These occurrences, known as “air embolisms” can cause blockages in blood vessels, which can be fatal (especially when involving a blockage leading to the brain or the heart).
Let it be said, this is a very, very rare occurrence.

Scared me at the time because we did it a lot.  However, luckily it is extremely rare to be dangerous.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Has anyone had woman do an actual smelly fart on a punt? I'm fortunate that it hasn't happened to me.

Has anyone had woman do an actual smelly fart on a punt? I'm fortunate that it hasn't happened to me.

Nope but I've had a prossie with a shitty ass. Almost like she went toilet and did not bother to wipe herself  :vomit: not pleasant at all and I endedicated up throwing away the t shirt I had on after I aborted the punt.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Nope but I've had a prossie with a shitty ass. Almost like she went toilet and did not bother to wipe herself  :vomit: not pleasant at all and I endedicated up throwing away the t shirt I had on after I aborted the punt.
I would be pissed if it was a £100 Moschino T-Shirt. I'll have to wear my George one or the free Budweiser one I do the house work in to my next punt.

I would be pissed if it was a £100 Moschino T-Shirt. I'll have to wear my George one or the free Budweiser one I do the house work in to my next punt.
:D :D  hugo boss t shirt plain white no chance that stain remover would get out fecal matter

kamu

There was a review recently from 1 punter who did.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139343.0

Offline Trotter671

Yep, it's happened a few times both with civvy GFs and WGs - it's just air, doesn't  bother me at all & tell the girl so but some girls get embarrassed

Offline Happylad

I had one girl who came so violently that she farted explosively and left a skidmark on the sheet, but I didn`t complain and preferred to believe that it demonstrated my sexual prowess.. A far more likely explanation would be that she`d had cabbage for lunch.

bigmanbigman

thats a wg scam to end a punt but keep the money

Offline suttonporksword

i think its great when it happens, I find it a turn on and even kind of a nod of appreciation of my technique. hasn't happened all that often so obviously I am not as good as I think but been with a few girls when its happened multiple times and it hasn't bothered either me or them its just part of the fun

Offline webpunter

I think it's hilarious & take it as a compliment.  Though laughing & erections don't go well together

Q - what is the difference between a woman & a fridge ?

>
>
>
>
>

A - a fridge doesn't fart when you take the meat out

Boom boom ..

Offline myothernameis

Me  :scare: :crazy: :wacko: :D :D

Kelly from New Blythswood Sauna, were both in a 69, Kelly is on top, and I'm eating her out, all of a sudden she farts, and it stinks, I just grabbed her harder, and pull her pussy closer to my face, and went at it full force, eating her out

Once finished, we laughed at it

Offline cueball

Seen/heard loads of fanny farts over the years.

Make not one bit of differance to me, I get stuck right in  :D

Online maxxblue

hey guys, just had a punt with my regular wg and after fucking her for England, she let this almighty fanny fart go, don't know if its put me off now, any one else had this problem:dash:

It's not a problem - it's a pretty normal part of sex - it just happens from time to time.   :hi:

Offline The Owl

A fanny fart is a fanny fart. Air sometimes get trapped in there during a fuck and then it gets out. Has happened to me with women before, doesn't bother me at all.

Offline pewpewpew

The problem is not the problem.  The problem is your attitude to the problem.

Offline uncle jessie

Has anyone tried varying the speed, depth and frequency of thrusts to play a tune  :D.

Offline jlike

Yes, once during doggy with a SP and once during RO with another SP. When it happened during RO she was very embarrassed, it was her embarrassment rather than the fart which was more of a passion killer.

Offline Brokenshed

I love fanny farts. Only know one girl who does them, she is always embarassed but it makes me laugh and fuck more vigourously.
Never thought of asking for a discount