Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recognised username ? ? ?  (Read 1260 times)

Offline standardpostage

Hi there. Has anyone looked at a username, and the location they usually punt from, and thought ! I think I know this person ? Spotted one that could be a relative of mine! But thought can,t be , he's in a happy and loving relationship with his other half. Oh well, hush hush and all that. What happens in ukpunting, stays in ukpunting. Discretion is the word. Sealed lips.

Offline RedKettle

Yes. There is an EM punter who for ages I have suspected is a chap I used to work with.

Logically I know it will not be, but it keeps crossing my mind.

Offline hungrypunt

YEP, theres a guy I see around North Wales, and I know his missus, the split up and some of the things I see ehre and the way he speaks, reminds me of him. Id never say anything to him but Im 50-50 its him. Has his own business, goes away a bit, and Ive noticed his posts drop here when he goes away too.

mrhappypants

A regular contributor to the board has a very distinctive writing style and I recognised as a public figure.  He sort of confirmed it but I am not sure whether to take him seriously.

Offline Home Alone

Well, I've not read posts from anyone I know; but from Nicknames & avatars, I've identified posters on here with whom I share non-punting interests.

Online scutty brown

A regular contributor to the board has a very distinctive writing style and I recognised as a public figure.  He sort of confirmed it but I am not sure whether to take him seriously.

So its true? King Tarzan really is Boris Johnson?

Offline hungrypunt

mrhappypants

So its true? King Tarzan really is Boris Johnson?

Boris' love life is a story in itself.  A few years ago he was keeping his mistress in a flat in the same street in Islington as his London family residence!  God knows how he got away with it but he used to "commute" between the two on a regular basis.  It just reinforces my prejudices about just how fucked up most people with a desire to be "in public life" usually are in reality.  The whole world is owned and run by narcissists.