Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Rose (Out Call)  (Read 530 times)

Hyundai

External Link/Members Only

Time: 1 hour
Price: £140
Accurate profile: yes
Accurate services: yes
Service level: below average
Would I see again: no

Samina is an outcalls only exotic lady though I have no way of knowing if she is really half Egyptian and not just South Asian. Communication was fine and we agreed to meet not long after we spoke because I wasn't far away. I had her hotlisted for over a year but only saw her when someone else cancelled at short notice. £140 instead of £170 on her profile is what caught my eye originally so it's rubbish.

Her stated age of 29 seems accurate enough to me. Her photos and bio too seem accurate enough. Her body is much better than her face in my opinion. It's average slim to curvy but not toned either. Her hair and skin are nice. She sends facial photos but in person she seemed more average than hoped. Her face is long and her mouth is a bit strange in my honest opinion. I thought it would be better in real life but no unfortanately.

She does as far as I know everything listed in her profile. French kissing was limited, mostly closed mouth. Not a big deal to some but I didn't like that. I was very fresh having brushed flossed and showered. She does OWO but it's a bit slow and one speed, with a tendency to use the hands more than mouth. Again average at best. Sex was ok but this was vanilla and lacking energy. Her pussy was clean but I wasn't getting anywhere which is unusual for me. She does like to talk so we only had about 25 minutes of sex in the hour. She claims to be doing a PHD but she seems a bit thick in my honest opinion. After I came while on top with at least 10 minutes to go she went to the bathroom and that was it.

Of course she wasn't the worst I have ever had and that afternoon I was still grateful because someone else cancelled. Though later I did think it was very disappointing. I would not recommend her.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:03:51 pm by Hyundai »