Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Rabbit No1  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Jayboysmith

Anybody seen her? Couldn't find a great deal about her

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mansell

No, there have been a few Jessica Rabbits around.
The profile is very Romanian in design with the use of bold and the body shape in words. Maybe not as unusual to declare age at 41.

How about you TOFTT ?

Offline waynekerr600

I saw her a while ago, based in south hetton, native north easterner iirc, definately british.

Was called sierra or sienna or savannah or something like that before?

I would say her photos are flattering and shes a little older than 41, friendly enough but not really to my taste but i think she would appeal to the mature/ milf lovets out there.

Hope this helps.

Offline Sar-Major

I saw her a while ago, based in south hetton, native north easterner iirc, definately british.

Was called sierra or sienna or savannah or something like that before?

I would say her photos are flattering and shes a little older than 41, friendly enough but not really to my taste but i think she would appeal to the mature/ milf lovets out there.

Hope this helps.

YOU saying something about the type of ladies I like......You little Waynekerr... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Not sure about her suitability for squirtability Sarge.

Think you would be disappointed tbh.

Offline stanleyjohn

Saw her ages ago, yeah def British, house was a mess, not dirty just really untidy, looked like she had been burgled. Was Called Carly Heaven Leigh, great tits but a bit wierd and wouldn't make eye contact. Great OWO and takes a good facial but I have not returned and don't intend to, decent punt but not worth a second visit.

Mucher

I have been thinking of seeing her for ages but still cannot decide and reading some of the comments have put me off :(

Offline waynekerr600

It's a hard call because everyone different. She just didn't do it for me. There are better girls out there. For example Kiaragirl is 42, she is absolutely gorgeous, fab body, great personality and highly skilled if you like girls in that age bracket.

Mucher

Astin is my fave but only met her and Nawtymel the latter has scared me for life please avoid her at all costs may as well give your money to charity it will give you a much better felling than Nawtymel ever could just google waynetta slob and you will get the idea what she looks like and her house is like some thing off a horror film.So may give Jessica a go :rolleyes:

coolguy1990

If any of you do go see jessica, please write a review, or at least pm me a thumbs up or a thumbs down, as i'd be interested to know about this one.