Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone met Filthykate1972 ?  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Halcyon Dave

Just wondering if anyone one has met Filthykate1972 before ?

External Link/Members Only

She looks familiar but I can't see any reviews on here for her. She fits my age profile and fancied trying a girl that enjoys rimming as something I've not tried.

Grateful for any information as usual. I've had a couple of bad experiences East of the A19 and her profile says she's from Easington.

Offline The Outsider

She posted quite a bit on UKE at one point, but went off in the huff when challenged about bareback photos on her profile.  She said they were a "friend with benefits", but it was enough to put some folks off, myself included.   

Offline Halcyon Dave

Cheers TO thanks for the heads up.

I thought it strange as there was so little information about her. No reviews on here and only the feedback on AW to go on.

Shame as she looks as though she would be up for it

Offline Tiger63

She used to be on the swinging scene a few years ago and was always up for a GB.
Sometimes pops up on fab when business must be slow.
I think her problems started when she was doing a duo and GBs with another lass who wasnt bothered about safe sex.
let herself down when she posted a pic on her profile of her taking a cock bare

Offline Halcyon Dave

Thanks Tiger

Not too promising if she’s been doing GB’s with another girl who is a barebacker.

I think I’ll keep looking but not many mature girls out there now offer what I fancy.

Offline Armogan

Have been to see her before I knew this, thought she was very good in my admittedly limited experience.  Certainly into rimming and putting her finger up there as well!

Offline Halcyon Dave

Thanks Armogan

I know Maria in Wallsend is good at this but at £150 an hour it's a tad expensive

Offline Sar-Major

Thanks Armogan

I know Maria in Wallsend is good at this but at £150 an hour it's a tad expensive

That "Baby Oil" costs a fekin lot at "Netto's" in Wallsend don't you know........................  ;)   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

The last time she was working put me off, the amount of baby oil she poured over your cock was "Fekin Ridiculous"  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Halcyon Dave

I agree SM

I saw her for a short meet a year ago and even then I was knackered as she is so fit.  She was chucking me around like a rag doll but I certainly enjoyed it.

Said she was going to get her house done hence the price rises which is a shame.

Nice shower though