Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A punt for xmas  (Read 862 times)

mark100max

im sure all pro punters will be treating themselves sometime next week

heres mine

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

looks very hot for 99 quid for the hour

whats yours ?

Offline itk

heres mine

whats yours ?

Liking the look of her a lot. May well see her also, as I'm in the city Monday. Failing that, a punting mate has recommended Shannon Summers BJ, so not too sure yet.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline eyeseebee

heres mine

whats yours ?

I reviewed her a few months ago..had a crap time with her. If you do see her, I hope she has improved her service and attitude.

ramrodronnie

heres mine

whats yours ?

She's upped her rates then mark100max? She's now got £130 an hour on her profile. Sounds like another greedy English WG.  :unknown: :thumbsdown:

ramrodronnie

x2 Positive, x1 Negative & x1 Neutral Reviews on her. I think that being so young, she's still got a lot to learn about being a good WG. Not personally one for me at the moment.  :hi:

Offline GoldenLeaf

She's upped her rates then mark100max? She's now got £130 an hour on her profile. Sounds like another greedy English WG.  :unknown: :thumbsdown:

She's got a Xmas deal on RRR  :rolleyes:

mark100max

yes xmas deal 99 quid

seeing her monday

looks mega fit to me

ramrodronnie

Thanks for alerting me to her more realistic Xmas sale prices guys. BUT IMO, as previously stated I feel that she is still a bit young, and needs to learn to up her performances, given the mixed Reviews on her. I think that I'll watch this space on her for now.   :hi:

ramrodronnie

Not got anything set up yet, but if I get the opportunity I quite like the looks of:

External Link/Members Only

or

Looks like you have a dilemma there sxman72? They both look as fit as fuck mate. I usually book for an hour. But the cost of fucking both of those 2 for an hour each would bust my budget. So if it were me? I would see both of them 30 minutes each.   :thumbsup: :yahoo: :hi:

ramrodronnie

Looks like you have a dilemma there sxman72? They both look as fit as fuck mate. I usually book for an hour. But the cost of fucking both of those 2 for an hour each would bust my budget. So if it were me? I would see both of them 30 minutes each.   :thumbsup: :yahoo: :hi:

But take heed of the last Review on Kat sxman72 as it was a Negative, albeit a 3some with her mate Kit.  :hi:

Offline sxman

But take heed of the last Review on Kat sxman72 as it was a Negative, albeit a 3some with her mate Kit.  :hi:

I missed that review somehow, probably would of seen it before booking but cheers.

Looks like dilemma over.

Offline uutarn

heres mine

whats yours ?
I must say i'm tempted even with the shady reviews because i need to do a young 'un.
No rimming though  :angry: .... still tempted

ramrodronnie

I've got an Indian WG lined up for next Thursday as my Xmas treat, she's up in the North of England. I'm going up there to spend Xmas with family, so I've booked in a punt with this girl; NaughtyIndian.

:drinks: :thumbsup: :hi:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

mark100max

ramrodronnie

give her one from me ronnie

No problem mark100max I'll give her 2 if you like? one for me & one for you Mate  :lol: Pussy, or Arse mate?  :hi: :thumbsup: