Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bare backers  (Read 5722 times)

Offline itk

Just done a local search on AW and a couple of profiles caught my eye, until I read bareback is available for the right price. Seems to be more WG's must be offering this, not stated in likes list but offered in profile description.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Just done a local search on AW and a couple of profiles caught my eye, until I read bareback is available for the right price. Seems to be more WG's must be offering this, not stated in likes list but offered in profile description.   :thumbsdown:

please can you give links, thanks
HP

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've always wondered if the phrase "please bare with me" in their profile is a cryptic clue? :lol:

Offline itk

please can you give links, thanks
HP

This one says she will need a large offer of money to consider it.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one says it's available during a gangbang, whether it's her or her mate is a different matter.

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

indeed but she DOES say bareback in her 'enjoys' list contrary to your original post,
thanks

Offline socks

This one says it's available during a gangbang, whether it's her or her mate is a different matter.

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
They both look fucking mental to me and not in a good way. That milf's prices are mad. Her 'offer' to be filmed by her oh for 30 minutes so she can get footage on her profile and YOU have to pay £125???? If anyone really takes up that then wtf is wrong with them!!!???

willmo1

forgotten what bareback feels like now. hope to fuck i get to try it again one day!

mark100max

i saw honey gf in yarmouth through premier massage, awful attuitide rips you off, room stunk of smoke and her dog, takes your money, makes you cum as quick as she can, gets dressed, might aswell put cash down drain

mark100max

read one of filthy milfs reviews where the guy went into her house and had a drink with her husband while filthy got ready for him,

Offline socks

read one of filthy milfs reviews where the guy went into her house and had a drink with her husband while filthy got ready for him,
Can't find it mate although two of the three FRs mention meeting her OH at the start. Can you do a link or paste it? Anyway she seems way over priced for the area

mark100max

was a while ago i read it, was interested in seeing her she does like mega fit,

maybe its gone now

Offline itk

Certainly is very fit, it seems as if the OH feels like he's missing out.  :D

mark100max

dont want to give her 200 for an hour and risk a crap service, i guess thats the risk for us punters

However i have kept a close eye on her profile last few months just seems like she loves sex, maybe charging a bit more keeps the dross away im guessing this is a hobby to her, shes prob worth the money would love to see a proper review on here.

Offline itk

dont want to give her 200 for an hour and risk a crap service, i guess thats the risk for us punters

However i have kept a close eye on her profile last few months just seems like she loves sex, maybe charging a bit more keeps the dross away im guessing this is a hobby to her, shes prob worth the money would love to see a proper review on here.

Can't agree there. Personally, I can't  justify spunking £200 for an hour with anyone, let alone someone offering BB while the OH stands and takes pics. My guess is that may have been swingers who then thought they could earn cash doing what they love.

mark100max

i would pay 200 for a WG i basically would cum in my pants for and was going to get stella service

however you rarely do these days

agree on the swingers thing

mark100max

filthy milf offering 15 mins bareback for £200

£450 an hour for bareback

shes fit by clearly one to aviod

Offline socks

filthy milf offering 15 mins bareback for £200

£450 an hour for bareback

shes fit by clearly one to aviod
Indeed. Her whole profile is off putting to me. Basic price way too high and all her extras, self importance and demands just make me think "fuck you" and not in a good way. I don't see what others must see is so special about her, that means she attracts business over the other decent girls in the area.  :unknown:

mark100max

size 6 blondey in lowestoft offering free bareback with appoitments over 30 mins, £80 for 30 mins, £150 for the hour

will provide johnnys if not comfortable with bb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

markw

dont want to give her 200 for an hour and risk a crap service...

Given the subject of this thread, shouldn't that be "a clap service"?   :rolleyes:

markw

size 6 blondey in lowestoft offering free bareback with appoitments over 30 mins, £80 for 30 mins, £150 for the hour

will provide johnnys if not comfortable with bb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Bareback AND an enhanced bust. Worst of both worlds.

Filthyxxxmilf

Certainly is very fit, it seems as if the OH feels like he's missing out.  :D

No as you can see by many of the men's attitude on here he doesn't watch. I use the videos for making cash as that's the name of the game. Also shows what my skills are like so you don't have to assume I want to get you in and out asap. Look at my feedback it's 100% good as it should be. My prices are high and it keeps away the average low life that message. I have barebacked once and the man bought a certificate. I have been tested since many times so no risk and not everyone will be offered it or afford it but again that reduces risk. After all some girls offer it for £50 and I see the males going to her on her profile then message me...no chance
I'm not arrogant but if you offer services and see Most messages we get you would make a profile to the point as well. It's a side business and hobby as I love sex and pleasing people especially with the best blowjobs money will buy.
Read my field reports, my feedback. All feel relaxed and we have a laugh, my partner or my friend open the door as I'm dressed sexy or naked and I don't want neighbours seeing this. But thanks al the same for the judgements from a far.
Also if you don't like a service offered then pass that girl up rather than berate her for it, that's why so many women won't offer services when they would love to be in the industry

Offline socks

No as you can see by many of the men's attitude on here he doesn't watch. I use the videos for making cash as that's the name of the game. Also shows what my skills are like so you don't have to assume I want to get you in and out asap. Look at my feedback it's 100% good as it should be. My prices are high and it keeps away the average low life that message. I have barebacked once and the man bought a certificate. I have been tested since many times so no risk and not everyone will be offered it or afford it but again that reduces risk. After all some girls offer it for £50 and I see the males going to her on her profile then message me...no chance
I'm not arrogant but if you offer services and see Most messages we get you would make a profile to the point as well. It's a side business and hobby as I love sex and pleasing people especially with the best blowjobs money will buy.
Read my field reports, my feedback. All feel relaxed and we have a laugh, my partner or my friend open the door as I'm dressed sexy or naked and I don't want neighbours seeing this. But thanks al the same for the judgements from a far.
Also if you don't like a service offered then pass that girl up rather than berate her for it, that's why so many women won't offer services when they would love to be in the industry
So you are telling us that despite offering bareback for years it's only ever been taken up once???

Offline yessss

I've always wondered if the phrase "please bare with me" in their profile is a cryptic clue? :lol:

I don't think so. The level of spelling and literacy among AW advertisers is dire!

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GreyDave

:hi: When I started punting in the 70`s bare backing was an option I did it till the Aids scare in the mid 80`s luckly never caught any thing a punting buddie caught something once off a Civie he told me 1st time in 30 years of it...

They all bareback some one and  Civies can be a bigger risk don't risk it like HP :scare: :scare: