Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The world's dustiest phone? What are you going to get?  (Read 1397 times)

Offline socks

WTF is this profile about? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No likes list and no clue in her FAQ either, in fact completely the opposite. It's like someone advertising home repairs but not knowing until after you've paid them whether it's gardening, plumbing, plastering, washing machine fixing, cavity wall insulation, ironing or what the fuck ever, they are prepared to do for you!! And that they would be indignant about you asking until they got to you!!!

In her very recent blog she notes she's had over 150,000 hits but not made her first grand yet. I'm not fucking surprised!!!

Cornish sub

No 'Enjoys' list, not allowed to ask her what services she provides, and the princely sum of £200 per hour. Hope someone bought her a duster and tin of Mr Sheen for Christmas, her phone's going to need it.

Offline sushi

And her PG is £4 for 24 hours.

Offline hockogrockle

I think she's trying to say she'll be you dinner companion, and if you're lucky, she may give you a non-sexual massage. If you ask me she's completely deluded. Why advertise on adultwork if you have no intention of offering sexual services?
And why does she show suggestive pictures of herself if everything is non sexual? Nuts!
I'm tempted to send her an e-mail suggesting a night at a concert of avant-garde music, and see what she says. But I'm not quite tempted enough to bother wasting my time like that..

Captain Caveman

Four years on AW and hasn't made £1K yet...

...where have the 33 positive feedbacks come from?

:unknown:

markw

Come on chaps, don't be too hard on her! She is in Norfolk after all.

hhhh1234

Four years on AW and hasn't made £1K yet...

...where have the 33 positive feedbacks come from?

:unknown:

How can you tell she hasn't made £1k yet? I'm quite new to AW!

Captain Caveman

How can you tell she hasn't made £1k yet? I'm quite new to AW!

If AW had a function that told you how much money a girl had raked in, the consequences wouldn't bear thinking about.  :scare:

Actually, she wrote it in her blog, as quoted by the OP.

Offline socks

Come on chaps, don't be too hard on her! She is in Norfolk after all.
Yes so she got lucky with that but what about her crazy profile?

Offline Johny Stone

She is lying, she has 33 feedbacks, multiply that with minimum 100 =  3300 pounds
Actually she charges more than 100 PH so her revenue is much bigger.
Plus the bookings made by phone and not through AW..
Lying cunt.

Simplysimon

Perhaps the punters are paying her what she's worth , ie Fuck all !!!

Offline madeinwales56

Is it just me? The profile - especially the rambling bit about what you can expect - is, to say the least, a bit thin on detail and yet the 33 positive feedbacks all read really well and look like they have been written by experienced and established punters with lots of feedback of their own. It's almost as if this young lady is not only trying to put off tyre kickers but has managed to alienate most readers.
Very strange ...
By the way, like most prossies in Norwich she is based in Morrison's petrol station on Riverside!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 08:17:58 pm by madeinwales56 »