Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebeca sweett Southampton - Another BS service from 1 of the Jessyca Sexyy possy  (Read 520 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Be warned these girls want to do as little as possible to get your cash and once they do will try to leave or get you out the door asap.

NAME Maria
AGE 28
NATIONALITY Romanian
PAID £140 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OW | RO | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED OWO | CIM
POSITIVES  Pretty | Nice Body
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Everything else

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by text. Comms were good.

LOOKS 7/10  B&S WAS NOT THE GIRL IN THE PHOTOS Considering she wasnt the girl in the photos she was actually not bad looking so ran with it. Should have known better. Pretty young and short brunette girl. Had a latin look about her. Arrived in a black dress and heels. Tits were nice probably 32D. Nice tight body and shaved pussy.

SERVICE 1/10 Worst service i've ever experienced bar being robbed. Before we began another girl came to collect the money. The reason why will become apparent as we go on. The girl who came to collect was actually a girl id seen before. I had booked Jessyca Sexyy a few months previous and this girl turned up instead telling me she didnt do OWO and CIM as previously agreed by text so I sent her packing. Profile link:

Should have kicked them both out there and then but thought maybe this girl is different..? She wasn't. Anyway we started with some RO to which there was little to no response then onto OW. When she got the hat out i said we had agreed via text that she did OWO and CIM. Apparently it wasnt her i spoke to and she had a problem with her tooth so couldnt do it (yeah ok). After about 30 seconds she stopped and tried to what felt like pull my dick off with the most awful handjob ever. After 5-10 minutes or so of her trying to get it right I gave up and stuck her on top. Sex wasnt much better so pulled her off after 5 minutes. Back to another 5 minutes of the shit handjob again then she said why am i not cumming my time is up. By this time we were just over 30 minutes into the booking and i had had enough of the awful service not to mention her keep texting on her phone every 5 minutes so said if she wanted to leave then to give me half the money back and she could go. She said she had been here an hour. I asked her if she wanted to see my text messages from an hour ago from her saying she would be late? She said the agency had called and monitored the time. More like they had called as they had the next punter lined up to rip off anyway she then said that a 30 minute booking was 100 and i would need to speak to the other girl. I said ok so get her back here with my money. She told me to come outside and speak to her. Dont think she was expecting me to say ok! So the other girl was waiting in the car with the engine running and i walked up to the drivers window. Same pathetic crap out of her mouth too "oh your time is up" blah di blah. I said i want some money back and would again show her times on my phone. She then told me to get out of her window or she would call the police and make trouble for me. I responded saying it should be me calling the police to make trouble for her at which point she tried doing her window up with me still in it and drove off almost crashing into a tree. I almost laughed then did laugh when she sped off down a dead end instead of turning out of my road :lol:. Anyway another bullshit Romanian service ill just have to take on the chin. Think ill be staying away from them now unless I know they are any good.

VERDICT Dont think i need to say much here? Steer well clear of this bunch!

COMMENTS Im pretty sure in addition to these 2 profiles the girls are using there is 1 more. Link below: