Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Matching with a WG  (Read 4038 times)

Offline billybobsmith

I wonder how many of the student type girls on there, quite a lot of whom put their Snapchat and/or Instagram names up, would actually take things further if asked?  Seems to be quite a few in the Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Nottingham and Derby areas coming up for me.  No idea if some are on SA or what, or may be up for fun if something is in it for them.

Definitely a few on their who write something like "Hello 7709 how are 444 you 333" to "hide" phone numbers / WhatsApp numbers.

Few OnlyFans sellers (hardest site ever to try and search for someone), those who want you to join some spam site etc.

Offline sub_marine

And we all know how Sex Worker logic works , they probably wouldn't want to put out for free or would be like "ewww you punt"  :wackogirl:

Was getting on great guns with a girl on SA last year, she was willing to travel the 75miles to see me at her expense and her rate was very reasonable, but then at the last minute she noticed I had a partner and said she only met single guys, fast forward about 5 months and I find her AW profile which is about a year old with the exact same photos, maybe she only sees single punters as well, lol

Offline billybobsmith

Got one at present who mentioned "sugar daddy", so playing along to see where she goes.
Got her onto WA, and within a few messages, she can't pay her electricity / needs petrol money.  She'll send me some videos / pics for £10/£20.

You can see these coming, although might get a couple of pics out of her.

Most seem to have no issue letting you follow them on Instagram and accepting you on Snapchat, but not sure how to anomalously message them.

Working girl wise, sure I've seen a couple but can't be certain as they haven't matched and no contact details / social media names.