Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Katie Woking  (Read 1672 times)

Offline surreygent

I have tried several times to make contact with Katie without success. I see she is now offering a two girl in car experience.
Has anyone tried this

Offline sensualencounter

I have tried several times to make contact with Katie without success. I see she is now offering a two girl in car experience.
Has anyone tried this
A link would help.

Offline Waterhouse

Guessing its this Katie...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been reviewed a couple of times and discussed here and there.

Online contentguy

Guessing its this Katie...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been reviewed a couple of times and discussed here and there.

This bit of her profile confused me
" I'LL BE DRESSED CASUALLY IN MY USUAL STYLE SO EXPECT SPORTY STUFF LIKE LEGGINGS AND TRAINERS WITH A SKIMPY TOP OR SHORT SUMMER SKIRT AND XRO3"

So I googled it External Link/Members Only

Offline Waterhouse

This bit of her profile confused me
" I'LL BE DRESSED CASUALLY IN MY USUAL STYLE SO EXPECT SPORTY STUFF LIKE LEGGINGS AND TRAINERS WITH A SKIMPY TOP OR SHORT SUMMER SKIRT AND XRO3"

So I googled it External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Yelowman

Stay away mate. Communication is horrendous, away with the fairies and imo not a great punt. Had a very negatyexperience some time back.

Offline surreygent

Thanks Yeloman, i guess you are right. It's the thrill of the unknown that appeals

Offline themaserman

I've reviewed her and had a good time but she is a nightmare to get hold of and really not
worth the effort anymore. Slim pickings around where she is based I know but don't waste your time
is my advice.

Offline hornypnter

Stay away mate. Communication is horrendous, away with the fairies and imo not a great punt. Had a very negatyexperience some time back.
+1 - Tried to book her couple of weeks ago. Very poor communication and when she does bother to reply and agree date time saying she will send post code. That never happened. Also changed the contact number.
Time waster - I will recommend avoid unless you time on to be messed about by her.

Offline Thefordguy

I have seen Katie a few times, and sadly I can confirm that she is really hard to get hold of and make a booking, but on the plus side she is fun, and some of the best oral I have ever had, plus I quite enjoy the risk elements of being outside

Offline themaserman

My God she is saying...

MY DR BELIEVES I AM LIKELY TO HAVE NATURAL ANTIBODIES TO THE VIRUS
AND POSE LITTLE RISK OF PASSING IT ON.
I SEE ONLY ABOUT 2 CLIENTS IN A DAY FURTHER REDUCING THE RISK AND
MOST OF THESE ARE LONG TIME REGULARS WHO ONLY SEE ME.

WTF is she on!!!

Offline Chris10398

My God she is saying...

MY DR BELIEVES I AM LIKELY TO HAVE NATURAL ANTIBODIES TO THE VIRUS
AND POSE LITTLE RISK OF PASSING IT ON.
I SEE ONLY ABOUT 2 CLIENTS IN A DAY FURTHER REDUCING THE RISK AND
MOST OF THESE ARE LONG TIME REGULARS WHO ONLY SEE ME.

WTF is she on!!!

Haha, I remember ages ago I went for a car meet with her, she has this spot that's quite good so after parking up its about a 2min walk and I swear she's prob used this place about 1,000.times but she still managed to run past it 4 times while searching, she's defo away with the fairies but at the time a £40bj was needed!
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac