Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Sophia 99 - blunt profile to say the least  (Read 532 times)

Offline mh

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 09:53:01 am by mh »

Online Waterhouse

"well educated" ... Doubtful.
"you won't meet another lady (ahem!) like me" ... That I could believe.

Bel... You must be gutted.  Lol

Offline mh

The bluntness makes a change from "just my personal preference...", " due to a bad experience...", though all are equally nauseating.

Offline Belgarion

The bluntness makes a change from "just my personal preference...", " due to a bad experience...", though all are equally nauseating.

For me, I prefer the ones that say it clearly and not dress it up as something else.

The bad experience mob irritate me far more

Offline Belgarion

"well educated" ... Doubtful.
"you won't meet another lady (ahem!) like me" ... That I could believe.

Bel... You must be gutted.  Lol

Gutted I tells ya!

Gutted!

Offline nigel4498

Nothing wrong with telling it like it is, think that’s preferable to the other bs excuses.

Offline mh

Nothing wrong with telling it like it is, think that’s preferable to the other bs excuses.

True, but "THIS ADVERT IS NOT FOR BLACK PEOPLE. ." just reads as downright unpleasant!

Offline Fuzzyduck

True, but "THIS ADVERT IS NOT FOR BLACK PEOPLE. ." just reads as downright unpleasant!

+1

Something very rotten about that.

I would have preferred some simple honesty, e.g. "I AM RACIST. I DO NOT SEE BLACK PEOPLE"

Stevensmiles

I suppose it’s a service industry that can get away with it.

Heaven forbid my local Wetherspoons ever puts up a sign saying “We don’t serve Geordies”.   :P

“Due to an unpleasant experience”  :crazy:

Offline mh

Not really, it only gets ignored because this particular advertising is illicit, done under pseudonyms and is under the radar. It doesn't matter how personal the service either. If a massage shop on the high street said "This shop is not for black people" then it would be quickly prosecuted. If a (black?) tabloid journo felt like making a point they could set up a meeting with this girl and make a story out of it. They just have to write that they made their excuses and left before the service was carried out.  :D

Offline nigel4498

“We don’t serve Geordies”.   :P

TFFT, I like Geordies but I couldn't eat a whole one.  :D

Offline Belgarion

+1

Something very rotten about that.

I would have preferred some simple honesty, e.g. "I AM RACIST. I DO NOT SEE BLACK PEOPLE"

Prefer that too