Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley x x - Hampshire  (Read 9919 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only+

Trying to get a punt with this girl is extremely difficult as she's usually fully booked or away on a tour, but I managed to get her for 2 hours during November. Tad expensive, but well worth the price. She looks just as she does in the pictures and provides all the services listed. She's more of a PSE than a GFE but she still pays attention to you regardless. Oral was down right wonderful and she was very attentive. Sex in many a position and she responded well. Didn't push me out of the door after the first cum so it was a wonderful change of pace from the usual treatment from English WGs.

The only con is that she's hard to book with and a tax expensive.

Great lass and heartily recommend her.

Offline ciscoxxx69

or

Trying to get a punt with this girl is extremely difficult as she's usually fully booked or away on a tour, but I managed to get her for 2 hours during November. Tad expensive, but well worth the price. She looks just as she does in the pictures and provides all the services listed. She's more of a PSE than a GFE but she still pays attention to you regardless. Oral was down right wonderful and she was very attentive. Sex in many a position and she responded well. Didn't push me out of the door after the first cum so it was a wonderful change of pace from the usual treatment from English WGs.

Thats great news.....I am seeing this little minx next week. :P

vorian

Nice to know that my excellent punt with Hayley wasn't a one off. I'm going to try a new experience with her next week and have booked one of the Conveyor Belt Fuckathons sessions. I'll let you gentlemen know how the CBF went with a review asap.

I do bang on about lots of WG's being unprofessional and having no concern about providing good customer service.  Thus I was very impressed with her blog entry today, I read so many profile blogs which consist of self indulgent boring bullshit,  with "Elite Courtesans" deluding themselves about what they do as a job.

Hence it is very refreshing to see a blog entry that is professional and focused on the punter. Short, relevant, informative with a little bit of humour as well.

Here's the link if anyone is interested,  I for one will take up Hayley on her offer and send her a short email on what I think she should show on her public gallery.  I know from other threads on here that some honest non-photoshopped, full face and body pictures seem to be preferred and appreciated by many genuine punters.

Offline hendrix

I really want to get her together with, you guessed it, KDD :D..she looks and sounds really naughty, just my type. Might take a bit of organising though.

fabbian von minky

vorian

or

Would you be able to answer as quick question please, I was planning to book this WG again but was concerned I was missing out as you said more of a PSE than a GFE, was wondering what you mean as I would hate to think I was getting a lesser service than another punter. I always thought a PSE was a GFE with extra services available.

Offline Hantsolo

Well I've managed to get booked in on one of Hayley's "conveyer belt fuckathons", sounds like a good way to get introduced to this naughty minx!

Anyone else from here going?

vorian

Well I've managed to get booked in on one of Hayley's "conveyer belt fuckathons", sounds like a good way to get introduced to this naughty minx!

Anyone else from here going?

I am indeed and I saw Hayley for a 121 this morning first punt of 2014. Very much looking forward to it. Guess I will see you on Friday.

Offline 8a8ylon

Sadly miles away but if u can provide details on the event will be most grateful  :hi:

vorian

Sadly miles away but if u can provide details on the event will be most grateful  :hi:

Sorry do you mean details for this Fridays event or a review after Friday.

Offline 8a8ylon

Just saw the still on the last event on her AW page.  If u can do both that would be great but from the still the event will be more manic if her AW writing are anything to go by....

vorian

Just saw the still on the last event on her AW page.  If u can do both that would be great but from the still the event will be more manic if her AW writing are anything to go by....

Happy to give you any details you want and I know, about the CBF this Friday. Just ask away.

Review might be difficult as I posted a 121 review about her about three weeks ago. Although the CBF is a different format I am concerned that as the party is from her profile page and effectively just about her. It will be considered to be touting and I may be accused of being her/fluffy or her pimp. That is the reason I feel I can't post the review of the 121 I had with her this morning. I might be wrong but until I am sure that I won't be accused of being her/fluffy or her pimp and banned I won't post a review.

Can't see answering your questions a problem though so feel free.

Offline ciscoxxx69

:coolgirl:
Happy to give you any details you want and I know, about the CBF this Friday. Just ask away.

Review might be difficult as I posted a 121 review about her about three weeks ago. Although the CBF is a different format I am concerned that as the party is from her profile page and effectively just about her. It will be considered to be touting and I may be accused of being her/fluffy or her pimp. That is the reason I feel I can't post the review of the 121 I had with her this morning. I might be wrong but until I am sure that I won't be accused of being her/fluffy or her pimp and banned I won't post a review.

Can't see answering your questions a problem though so feel free.

Vorian - I think your views on here are informed and pretty well respected. Don't think there is ANY chance you will be banned for posting an honest review of your experience....however fluffy you may think it is.

I have written multiple reviews about the same Girls because I had enjoyed the experience so much.....not because i am fluffy, nor touting......or a Pimp!

I am very interested by Hayley and look forward to meeting her myself, soon! She looks a very naughty minx :wacko:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 07:07:44 am by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline hendrix

Vorian - I think your views on here are informed and pretty well respected. Don't think there is ANY chance you will be banned for posting an honest review of your experience....however fluffy you may think it is.

I have written multiple reviews about the same Girls because I had enjoyed the experience so much.....not because i am fluffy, nor touting......or a Pimp!

I am very interested by Hayley and look forward to meeting her myself, soon! She looks a very naughty minx :wacko:

I'd agree with this too vorian. I mean, I keep writing positives about KDD but that's because of her quality in my opinion. I'd love to see Hayley and would be interested in your review.

vorian

I'd agree with this too vorian. I mean, I keep writing positives about KDD but that's because of her quality in my opinion. I'd love to see Hayley and would be interested in your review.

Thank you for your comments hendix and thanks to cisoxxx69 too for your comments.

I agree with you both and your posts have spurred to me to give my views below is the link.

I will indeed get started on a review and post asap.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22191.0

vorian

Hope you enjoy your punt cisco I know I did, it will be interesting comparing notes when you review. Below is the link to the review. Adam posted that he wants all a members reviews for a single WG on the same thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21230.0