Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Previous profile help - Short Gal in Reading  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Boringbob

Hi There
Fancied a short girl and saw this
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But have a nagging feeling I have seen the profile before with less than shining reviews.  Can anyone help please?
Thanks

Offline diomhair72

Hi There
Fancied a short girl and saw this
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But have a nagging feeling I have seen the profile before with less than shining reviews.  Can anyone help please?
Thanks

I wondered what happened to Jimmy Krankie!

Offline Billy no mates

Purplekat
Divatouch
Etc etc

Stay away

Offline DrConners

Purplekat
Divatouch
Etc etc

Stay away

Was also Miley Tours & Summergal. Thought I'd try her on for size before I was a member here (I think) crazy comms & ridiculous set of hoops to jump through as her verification method was something like stand in a particular place & describe something next to you.

WTF ?  :wackogirl:

Links to more info here if your interested.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=9467

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124037.msg1407743#msg1407743

Offline Billy no mates

Was also Miley Tours & Summergal. Thought I'd try her on for size before I was a member here (I think) crazy comms & ridiculous set of hoops to jump through as her verification method was something like stand in a particular place & describe something next to you.

WTF ?  :wackogirl:

Links to more info here if your interested.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=9467

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124037.msg1407743#msg1407743

You have a better memory than me, I do now also remember those names.

Offline scjawork

I've seen this girl before and didn't like the experience.

For what it's worth, she really is tiny and she really is the person from the pictures.
She's not pretty at all, but i suppose you can see that from the movie preview already.

What put me off mostly are her teeth, she's either never in her life brushed her teeth or she's a drug addict. Probably both.
Also her being tiny seems to come at a cost; i felt like there was something wrong with her, as if the size is due to a physical defect or something.
And there's no eye contact at all; and i'm not talking about during a blowjob. She doesn't look at you from the moment you step into the door; she rather looks at the ground next to you... making everything even more awkward.

But, to her credit she does instantly go for OWO (which i stopped her from doing with those teeth..) and did anal even in a 15 min quicky appointment, so can't really fault her on using misleading images or do's list.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 04:02:08 pm by scjawork »

Offline Billy no mates

But, to her credit she does instantly go for OWO (which i stopped her from doing with those teeth..) and did anal even in a 15 min quicky appointment, so can't really fault her on using misleading images or do's list.

To be fair to the girl, this is of course accurate, she does everything she says she will.

However as you rightly said, she is disconected, seems spaced out. I also found her dirty (not in the sexual way), and very unappealing.

Offline Cunning Punt

She used to have unprotected sex listed and formerly mentioned offering "sloppy seconds" on her old profile.  :vomit: :scare:

Offline berksboy

crackwhore by the sound of it.

Offline linkburn

Hi Bob,

If you are looking for an especially short girl in the area. I can recommend

External Link/Members Only

reasonably well reviewed on this forum.

Offline WKD123

+1 on NaughtyClaudia - just have a quick skim through the reviews but she is very, very short and very skinny. Can take a good pounding though!

Offline Boringbob

Yes Thank you
Claudia is rather nice actually.
Wasn't around at the time though.

Would definitely return there.

Hi Bob,

If you are looking for an especially short girl in the area. I can recommend

External Link/Members Only

reasonably well reviewed on this forum.