Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Magichandsmassage4u - Southampton  (Read 1945 times)

Moose1234

Thinking about going to see Faye in Southampton.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone been to see her?

Online Buchj2000

Many times.

Great massage. Read profile carefully as to what is available and not and you will have a great time.

Please do a report if you pay a visit

Moose1234

Any chance you could do a report of your experience with her?

Online Buchj2000

Last meeting back in early 2017 due to clashing diaries.

Costs as per profile.

Always booked an hour session as minimum.

Clean flat in central Southampton. Clear directions given prior to meet and request to call when in local vicinity for final details for discretion purposes.

Faye is a fine lady, always elegantly dressed to suit the occasion. Shower always offered prior to starting meeting.

Meeting takes place is pleasant bedroom, music playing softly in background. Massage oils always warmed to perfection.

I always opted for the naked massage. But teasingly Faye keeps some bits on until it's turn to repay the massage favour. We always share the fun between us both

The finer details will remain between me and Faye, the profile gives enough clues. Discuss prior to meet and you'll be sure to have a good time

The best massage experience for me in southampton

bigmanbigman

Whats this bj owo fs tit wank
Anal .op is it all guess work !

Online Buchj2000

Whats this bj owo fs tit wank
Anal .op is it all guess work !

As I say the profile is very clear and a simple message to the lady will confirm what is available. It's not a tick list of services type booking

Offline Zimbaman

As I say the profile is very clear and a simple message to the lady will confirm what is available. It's not a tick list of services type booking

BuchJ. Do you realise this forum is for the benefit of punters? Right now I think you are a cunt. This ‘lady’ is no fucking lady. She is a fucking monster. Had you been honest in your appraisal there is no way I would have wasted my hard earned cash seeing this beast  :unknown:

A warning to others that are thinking of seeing Fay before I get round to a (negative) review. She is at least 70. The picture on the profile, as crap as it is is not accurate. I’m not even sure it’s the same species. Fairly sure she is part troll. Overweight with a massive belly.  Wrinkly. Really fucking wrinkly. Nasty old veins all over her legs. It’s one of those occasions where I couldn’t quite believe I went through with the meet. I wanted to walk out, but the old beast used her troll magic and I couldn’t escape  :vomit:

Save yourselves. Don’t do it!

A lady FFS.

Offline switftjake

Yikes sorry to hear that zimba. Better luck next time

Offline Zimbaman

Yikes sorry to hear that zimba. Better luck next time

It’s not even like the service was good. I wouldn’t be so miffed if there was at least a decent massage. It was crap. And the happy ending was anything but. I had to do it myself just to get out. Buchj has lost all credibility as far as I’m concerned.

Offline Derrick101

Blimey Zimba!!! Do you think Buch forgot to mention he took his guide dog in with him, along with the other details he omitted  :lol:

Online Buchj2000

I stand by my review. I presume you will be posting a fulll detailed review (negative) to share your awful experience

Having returned to visit again just a few weeks ago all was still as I recall. A good service at a good price. 

quote author=Zimbaman link=topic=165553.msg2143269#msg2143269 date=1531256762]
It’s not even like the service was good. I wouldn’t be so miffed if there was at least a decent massage. It was crap. And the happy ending was anything but. I had to do it myself just to get out. Buchj has lost all credibility as far as I’m concerned.
[/quote]

Offline Zimbaman

I stand by my review. I presume you will be posting a fulll detailed review (negative) to share your awful experience

Having returned to visit again just a few weeks ago all was still as I recall. A good service at a good price. 

1. Your ‘review’ wasn’t a review. It was a comment in a thread. It lacked any detail regarding services offered on the basis that this ‘lady’ is special and not like a normal whore  :wacko:
2. Your ‘review’ did not contain vital information that allows punters to make an informed decision (age far older than advertised, not fit, misleading photo).
3. Her prices are not ‘good’. You can get a far better massage by rubbing yourself against a wall, and the happy ending was like a robot arm. I’m surprised she didn’t rip the old chap off. I would even recommend Alice over this old trout - even with her cold dead eyes. At least the massage was good.
4. Yes I will review. As I said above. I feel like I have given sufficient warning to punters in the meantime however to balance your ‘review’ and approach with caution.

I appreciate that tastes vary, and that some people may appreciate a hooker of unknown species. That’s your taste and you are welcome to it. If you could put a disclaimer in your reviews though that would be awesome  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 10:17:39 am by Zimbaman »

Offline DrConners

1. Your ‘review’ wasn’t a review. It was a comment in a thread. It lacked any detail regarding services offered on the basis that this ‘lady’ is special and not like a normal whore  :wacko:
2. Your ‘review’ did not contain vital information that allows punters to make an informed decision (age far older than advertised, not fit, misleading photo).
3. Her prices are not ‘good’. You can get a far better massage by rubbing yourself against a wall, and the happy ending was like a robot arm. I’m surprised she didn’t rip the old chap off. I would even recommend Alice over this old trout - even with her cold dead eyes. At least the massage was good.
4. Yes I will review. As I said above. I feel like I have given sufficient warning to punters in the meantime however to balance your ‘review’ and approach with caution.

I appreciate that tastes vary, and that some people may appreciate a hooker of unknown species. That’s your taste and you are welcome to it. If you could put a disclaimer in your reviews though that would be awesome :hi:

:D   :lol:   :lol: