Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Camelia (heathrow or Kingston)??  (Read 1439 times)

Offline bucksboy

Anybody seen this girl...looks good but little feedback

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline HappyandLucky

Might have moved on? Profile states  Rutland Midlands unless she tours ? I have not seen eitherway.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 09:54:55 pm by HappyandLucky »

Offline thekman100

You know when you get to the point you can't remember if you've seen a WG or not......I am at that point with this lady. NOT GOOD!  :wackogirl:

I like the look of her but a Romanian offering A levels....have been burned so many times I only book if they have had a good review on here.

I'll keep looking for positive feedback on here, especially if A levels are genuinely on offer.

Online Makka124

It's the girl but she offers services at her discretion, so be careful as its on her mood

Sylvester

She was on my HL for a while but then moved away to the Midlands.  Looks like she's back in the area.

raylondoner

Pictures state name of "Bella"

Offline ForrestGump

She was based in Maidenhead for a few weeks and I got as far as calling her. I was a bit confused by her profile which lists plenty of "enjoys" but the wording suggests she's mostly focused on massage. So anyway when I spoke with her on the phone she confirmed her service as massage, at which point I decided to pass. Perhaps it was a case of the detail got lost in translation, or perhaps she's wary of not revealing too much.  :unknown:

Interesting that she's Romanian and yet her primary language is Italian.

Anyway I hope that helps.

Offline 4by4

I attempted to see her a few weeks back when she was in a hotel on the Bath road, Heathrow.  Anyhow, got to the room door and she politely told me that she does not see black men!  I suggested to her that she should update her profile with this information. Don't know if this helps at all.