Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha at Maxes?  (Read 2995 times)

Frandan10

Anyone had the pleasure of Sashas company?

handyandy

Yeah twice, 1st was a couple of years back before she had the boobjob, very pretty girl who did anal, filming and cims.

Second time was about a year later, she had the new tits and was advertised as an F cup! But now she is a D? The pics are the same mind. She didn't do anal 2nd time round :(

Frandan10

Nice tight body mate? I was thinking her boobs look bigger than a D in photo, she's advertised as offering a-levels. Thinking I'm gonna book her!

The happy one

Hey guys

A link would be most helpful

Mark Andrews

Never come across her but she sure does look hot!

Frandan10

Gonna book her for tomorrow, see how I get on! Looks like she has a real tight body!

Mark Andrews

handyandy

Nice tight body mate? I was thinking her boobs look bigger than a D in photo, she's advertised as offering a-levels. Thinking I'm gonna book her!

Yeh, think that is a typo, they were def bigger than a D when I saw her 2nd time round, let us know how it goes ;)

Frandan10

Will do lads, I hope it's a typo!

handyandy

Will do lads, I hope it's a typo!

When I saw her the 2nd time those F's gave a really good titwank followed by some facefucking/gagging and swallow, which was nice :D

Frandan10

How was her body mate? Tight and toned?

handyandy

Yeah I would say so, def goes to the gym, not muscled but fit.

Offline PGTour

Feedback from anybody who has seen her in the last few days ?

Frandan10

Had her boobs reduced, still large enough though! Nice girl, great body, well worth a visit in my opinion!

handyandy

Mark Andrews

Had her boobs reduced, still large enough though! Nice girl, great body, well worth a visit in my opinion!

This sounds positive - would you hire again?

Offline jichael mackson

Offline jichael mackson