Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hornydevil and Red Hot Dee  (Read 1332 times)

Hornydevil247

Enjoyed a great evening of filthy fun with Dee last week.

Got to play with her new boobs again and they are looking great by the way Stayer  :thumbsup:

Comms - Great comms with Dee as always. Called her a few days before to organise and she was free at my requested time.

Venue - Two hour outcall to my place. She texted me to say she was on her way so I picked a nice white wine from Mendoza in Argentina at the local supermarket. Remembered the name after doing a wine tour in Argentina a few years back.

Event - Dee arrived on time looking great, opened the wine and chatted for a few mins before Dee went off to change into some sexy underwear and she came back looking hot as ever and the new boobs looked fantastic.

Started with DFK and I had to play with the boobs so it was off with the bra and went to task licking and sucking on her nipples which she loved whilst she groped and rubbed my cock till I was hard and she sat me on the edge of the bed and gave me a great blow job, sucking and licking my balls as well till I popped in her mouth.

Brief rest and a chat and resumed with more DFK and then returned the oral on Dee, licking and sucking her pussy as well as fingering it till she came. More DFK and Dee Played with my cock again till I was hard again, on with the condom and fucked her in MISH till I popped again.

Chatted with Dee for a while and enjoyed another glass of wine and then started to kiss her and finger her pussy and then switched to a great session of 69 with Dee licking and sucking my balls and me returning the favour licking and fingering her pussy and then lubed a finger and slid it into her Kyber Pass. Popped again shortly afterwards.

Brief rest and chat and resumed with a session of tonsil hockey and playing with each other, I then asked her to sit on my face and then licked her out and played with her new boobs.

I was hard again and I had to fuck Dee again so on with a condom, Dee on top and me me thrusting up, I fucked Dee for a second time in our session till I popped

Offered Dee a shower, not together which I would have loved, called her a cab to take her home. Ended with a nice session of DFK and kopped a feel of her new boobs before she left.

Summary - Another great punt with one of my favourite regulars. Sexy as ever and I loved playing with the new boobs again.  :dance: :yahoo:

PS Stayer you will enjoy playing with her new boobs. West8 Sorry I had to joke about the from Mendoza, it was actually a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio but I have been to Argentina, that part is true.

Saw English Rebecca the following day and learned that her and Dee are doing Duos in London in January 2015 so I quickly booked got my booking in  :drinks:

HD :diablo:

fredpunter

No link? How can we work out who you are talking about without a link?  ;)

Hornydevil247

No link? How can we work out who you are talking about without a link?  ;)

Sorry Fred

External Link/Members Only

HD

Offline stayer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK, I'll have to book her again.  :P

Shame she's now part-time.  :(

west8

West8 Sorry I had to joke about the from Mendoza, it was actually a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio but I have been to Argentina, that part is true.

hahahaha! Nice one HD. I bet Dee showed you who was the boss ...  ;) :drinks:

Offline herbie007

Glad you enjoyed your punt HD.

I was with Dee a couple of days ago and totally agree about the new boobs, I had a great time and loved playing with them.

She’s a top girl IMO and totally gorgeous with it.