Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shenjon - Bispham.  (Read 831 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been recently. Is the nutty woman called Sunny still the only one working there?

Online scutty brown

Interesting question

It seems the place changed hands exactly a year ago, now owned by Yuan Yuan Massage Ltd

sole director
Mr Jeffrey George Jones

but the same guy was sole director of Shenjon Massage And Wellbeing Limited
from 2009-2018 (when the company was dissolved). Does that coincide with Jenny replacing Lisa?

so who owned it 2018-2021?
And has anyone reviewed it since the last change in 2021?

Offline Laid_back_bloke

And has anyone reviewed it since the last change in 2021?

I must of put about 5 calls in over the late morning & afternoon today. No answer….

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Passed the place at the weekend it looks no different inside than it did pre covid so I'd say nothings changed and I very much doubt the crazy woman has gone.

Offline Gspam

I pass it quite a lot, still looks the same, and atm lots of workmen outside.
Put me off last time when there was, what looked like, a 96 year old sat in the window!

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I spotted the roadworks the other day. Did cross my mind yesterday, why there wasn’t any answer. Shop shut due to no foot fall.

Offline Royalthailover

I passed a few weeks nd saw a woman sat in the window but I couldn't tell if it was the same 1 or not unfortunately.
I should've drove past a 2nd time!

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I passed a few weeks nd saw a woman sat in the window but I couldn't tell if it was the same 1 or not unfortunately.
I should've drove past a 2nd time!

🤔👍

Offline Punter Ponting

How have we all just glossed over Scuttys super sleuthing efforts?

:hi:

Online scutty brown

I pass it quite a lot, still looks the same, and atm lots of workmen outside.
Put me off last time when there was, what looked like, a 96 year old sat in the window!

the owner is aged 74, perhaps it's his mother?
more seriously the place gets trade from the local OAPs needing therapeutic massage

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I do pass the place quite regularly, & do see an odd OAP going in/out. Both male & females. There are probably a fair few who drop in for a legit massage, & aren’t even aware of the extras to be had…