Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A rare day to treat myself, question is which one?  (Read 899 times)

Offline Sir cumalot

Hi guys, I would like a little help please. I know there are many gentlemen on here who have vast experience with the ladies of London so would like your opinions please on my choice of three different girls. All quite well reviewed, some more than others. I have a rare day to myself, well few hours in London coming up and would very much like to see one of the three below. I would be looking for FK or DFK if poss. I would most definitely like DT and anal too if that's an option which I know all those girls say they do. So here is my short list:-

SexyIndependant

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

bustydd_angel2

Petite Juliette

Now I know there are a few gents out there that may have experienced all three ladies and their views and recommendations carry a lot of weight so would be very grateful for your input.

I thank you in advance.  :hi:

Hawkwind71

Hi guys, I would like a little help please. I know there are many gentlemen on here who have vast experience with the ladies of London so would like your opinions please on my choice of three different girls. All quite well reviewed, some more than others. I have a rare day to myself, well few hours in London coming up and would very much like to see one of the three below. I would be looking for FK or DFK if poss. I would most definitely like DT and anal too if that's an option which I know all those girls say they do. So here is my short list:-

SexyIndependant

bustydd_angel2

Petite Juliette

Now I know there are a few gents out there that may have experienced all three ladies and their views and recommendations carry a lot of weight so would be very grateful for your input.

I thank you in advance.  :hi:

You will see a link to many reviews of these girls at bottom left of your post and top left of this one. You can check these out.

Offline Sir cumalot

Hi Hawkwind, thank you. I have read a good few reviews on them, and am aware of their good reputations.

The Don, Thank you for you input, always welcomed. I will look more closely at your suggestions.  :thumbsup: