Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Super sexy Sam a scamming cow moved from cambridge  (Read 801 times)

The happy one

Hi,

I have emailed logged in but not read
Placed a booking logged in but not read
Called the number listed many times over many days rings never answers
Texted never replied to

So a pvt gallery scamming hitch then

Has now moved location as well
Must have gone quite in cambridge

Can we all report so the profile is removed and who ever is coining it in looses the credits please

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

lovenostrings

I've never understood why people pay money to see pictures in private galleries. Most of the time they're shite and you can see much better for free on sites like 4chan. Whoever gets duped by these only has themselves to blame.

Offline jsparky

The profile pictures alone were enough to put me off, someone still paying for her private gallery? She claimed to be 22, its more like 42! Just look at the wrinkly neck and saggy belly! :crazy: :dash:

Offline Turtle1

Why on earth do people pay money to see private pics anyways. All decent WG's have decent pics anyways. That lady claims shes 22.....Fuck off. she looks like 45 in those pics anyways.

Offline JoeyRamone

I've never understood why people pay money to see pictures in private galleries. Most of the time they're shite and you can see much better for free on sites like 4chan. Whoever gets duped by these only has themselves to blame.

My only thought would be to see more/better/face pics of the girl in the profile, and only if you were thinking about booking her. There's no logical reason anyone would pay to see pics of a (hopefully) naked girl, when the whole point of the world wide web is to see pics of naked girls for free!