Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hi all I have looked and not found, girls that LOVE facials  (Read 4495 times)

Offline toba

I have been punting for over 5 years now 1 on 1's and parties, I usually use AW to find the girls. Most of them say they do facials and do not. Im looking for someone (female) in the London or Berkshire area. This may sound strange however I prefer owo, cof more than penetration. So basically im after a cock worshiper, dress size 10 or below for an hours worth of owo and to be begged to cum on there face.
Looking forward to your replies
Toba   

Offline sublimetoridiculous

When AW is back up look up 'Angeldeb' who is in Woolwich.

May not be your cup of tea, got some derision when I posted here about her once before, but I had a jolly good punt ending in a facial. It's not on her likes list, but she seemed very happy to let me finish that way, and I certainly had a full hour of attention.

She's not experienced in facials as I did go quite the way we had planned. It was supposed to be first spurt in her mouth, and then the rest over her face. Not sure whether she was not in the right position or me being careless, but the first spurt glanced off her nose and landed on top of her head, and the next straight in her eye, which fortunately was closed. The rest is a blur, but I do remember my cock ending deep in her mouth after I had come.

Offline TreyWalker

I'd be interested if anyone knows any WG's that provide this.

Offline hendrix

KristenDD loves a spunk shower. Fantastic deep throat, balls deep, rimming too.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

there is a guy on here ID lovefacials, why not send him a private message?

Conwy

Well, it might cost you £200 or £250 for an hour and it's not my thing, but:

External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

there is a guy on here ID lovefacials, why not send him a private message?

I always assumed he liked to give rather than receive, but each to their own...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lz-129

KristenDD loves a spunk shower. Fantastic deep throat, balls deep, rimming too.

Link for Kirsten

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

When AW is back up look up 'Angeldeb' who is in Woolwich.

Link for angeldeb

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 11:37:23 am by Lz-129 »

Lz-129

I always assumed he liked to give rather than receive, but each to their own...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine his inbox now full of guys asking him if he'd like a facial  :lol:

Offline af1231

Has anyone here seen Angeldeb. Does she actually do penetration because it is not on here likes list.

Lz-129

Has anyone here seen Angeldeb. Does she actually do penetration because it is not on here likes list.

Mail her and ask

Offline King Nuts

I have been punting for over 5 years now 1 on 1's and parties, I usually use AW to find the girls. Most of them say they do facials and do not. Im looking for someone (female) in the London or Berkshire area. This may sound strange however I prefer owo, cof more than penetration. So basically im after a cock worshiper, dress size 10 or below for an hours worth of owo and to be begged to cum on there face.
Looking forward to your replies
Toba

I've not found that many girls into facials (guess that's not surprising) but I have found that on second or third visits (or more) once they know you, your chances of going off-menu greatly increase.

Some say 'facials' on their likes, and don't offer it. With others, it's the other way around. If think if you want the full-on, face-splattering experience, there are sadly very few out there who are ok with it off the bat, as it were.

But if they like you...

randyandy

Mate, why don't you put a reverse booking in for facial? Doesn't cost a lot and gives you high success rate (believe me girls bid for almost everything), possibly at a much lower price than the average punt!

Offline TreyWalker

I have put up reverse bookings looking for specifics and the majority of bids are from girls who don't offer what I ask for. When I ask why have you bid when you don't provide that service I get silence or you didn't make it clear.

I personally think a better way is to search for what you want and then specifically ask if you can do a certain service on their likes. She either says no or no replies so you don't waste your time, or says she does and you give it a punt.

The happy one

Hi,

I know a couple but they are not in London

Offline King Nuts

The oft-reviewed and discussed on here Lovely Isabell will definitely take a facial. And enjoy it too

Offline SamLP

She's come up in my searches although I haven't seen her, but she's been reviewed here several times.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline TreyWalker

Just so people know Jessie facial won't see black guys or anyone remotely black. I'm very light mixed raced and she turned me away.

This isn't to say she's not a good punt though cause I clearly haven't seen her as this was made clear to me.

ChrisQ

Try External Link/Members Only She's a lovely girl and offered me a facial although I had other ideas in mind.