Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glam_Eva - Bristol  (Read 1072 times)

42 review(s) for Glam_Eva (35 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Samsung8

External Link/Members Only

Glam Eva
Bristol
£50 for 15 minutes
OWO, 69, CIM
Comms brilliant, flat very nice, definitely independent, nobody else in the flat.

This could have been a neutral, but there were too many positives... firstly, she is gorgeous, definitely the girl in the pictures and no mistake - she had very sexy lingerie on and was just knockout. Secondly, she sucks cock like a demon, and took CIM. Thirdly, her pussy is so fucking tasty and looks beautiful, totally black, with a beautiful shape, and so welcoming...  :D

She's also French, as described, and that's pretty hot

So, why not 100% positive? Well, I just felt like there was a bit of an attitude. Maybe it's because she's French? Definitely no kissing, even though it's on her profile - straight to the wanking of a flaccid cock, but because she's so hot and her sucking technique did it for me, it didn't stay that way for long. When I asked to 69 her I was in heaven. I guess I was hoping to fuck her because it would have been amazing to see that incredible arse riding my dick, but I CIM before I could, and I got the feeling that she was making sure that happened. Hard to describe.,

Anyway, I only booked 15 minutes so I guess it's fair enough, but maybe next time I would communicate to her what I wanted a bit more, and book longer to get the best out of her.

In summary, recommended, but maybe if you want a GFE you should book longer and specify?