Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pubes, best way to shave ?  (Read 4772 times)

Robbybobby15

Need to shave down there but hate it any tips ?

Salt

Need to shave down there but hate it any tips ?

Do it the day before.....

:hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

... and don't cut yourself.

Offline sticko

Slowly, carefully, with steady hands and stretch your nutsack.  You bleed like a fucker if you get it wrong

KenniLingus

Pull your ball sack really tight so they're nice and smooth.

Robbybobby15

Sylvester

What do u use?

I use a 12th Century Turkish scimitar, but then I do have a very steady hand.

You may wish to try a Gillette Fusion or similar...

d00fer

Mach 3, and not a brand new blade. No gel or cream

Robbybobby15

Yes lol wet or electronic like hair trimmers my pubes are huge at mo lol

Offline stevedave

I use clippers, on the lowest level (1 on most brands) or the long hair trimmer on my electric razor. I don't wet shave, but even if I did, there is no way I'd put a proper razor anywhere near my knackers!

Salt

Mach 3, and not a brand new blade. No gel or cream

You beat me to it.....

Won't make the same mistake twice....

Offline AnthG

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

KenniLingus

I trim the main bit with a beard trimmer, the rest I use gel and a disposable razor as this gets closer. I find the beard trimmer can still nick your balls which is uncomfortable!

When you're done pop some unscented moisturiser on the saved area to make it nice and smooth. Then pop on your stainless steel cock and ball ring to finish the great look!

External Link/Members Only

Redhead Lover

Pull your ball sack really tight so they're nice and smooth.

This. I've been shaving mine once a week for the last ten years or more.

Offline nigel4498

I wet the whole area with warm water and then place a few drops of Kings shaving oil in the palm of my hands and rub that into the area. I place a plastic cock ring round my cock and balls and then use a lady's Wilkinson shaver to shave my balls as I pull them tight as I shave. The result is a nice smooth finish.
I know shave weekly as it seems much easier that way.
I do try and shave two days before a punt because when I first started shaving my tackle I almost bled to death from a small Nick.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:42:35 pm by nigel4498 »

Cornish sub

I gave up on shaving them ages ago, kept getting nicks even using the sideburn trimmer of my electric razor, and wet shaving was tedious. Now I get them waxed every 4-5 weeks instead. Been going for coming on a year and a half and wouldn't do it any other way now.

Offline azrael

I gave up on shaving them ages ago, kept getting nicks even using the sideburn trimmer of my electric razor, and wet shaving was tedious. Now I get them waxed every 4-5 weeks instead. Been going for coming on a year and a half and wouldn't do it any other way now.

Ouchhhh, waxing your nutsack?  :scare:

MrBridger

OK, genuine question - why do you shave? Appearance? Hygiene? Better service from WGs? Makes your cock look bigger?

I've never shaved and to start doing so would lead to awkward questions from OH. I do give myself the once over with clippers now and again to keep things tidy but have never gone for the full Kojak.

MrB.

Offline azrael

OK, genuine question - why do you shave? Appearance? Hygiene? Better service from WGs? Makes your cock look bigger?

I've never shaved and to start doing so would lead to awkward questions from OH. I do give myself the once over with clippers now and again to keep things tidy but have never gone for the full Kojak.

MrB.
I found that the wg's perform better if your clean/shaved downstairs when they preform oral on you

Offline dkn

Use a hair trimmer for balls, as shaving would be too noticeable at home.

For the shaft, would it be too shocking to confess to using gaffer tape as a kind of waxing technique....?

Offline Trevor12

Not many girls like a mouth full of pubes, so I think it does lead to better oral from some. It increases the sensations down there too (does for me anyway).

Cornish sub

Ouchhhh, waxing your nutsack?  :scare:
Well no, not me, a fit, young and attractive lady does it to me. Totally legit civvy unfortunately though.

Offline PLeisure

would it be too shocking to confess to using gaffer tape as a kind of waxing technique....?
oh, sweet jesus - What  :scare:
  :timeout:

Offline bigmc

Use a hair trimmer for balls, as shaving would be too noticeable at home.

For the shaft, would it be too shocking to confess to using gaffer tape as a kind of waxing technique....?

Brought a tear to my eye   :scare:

willbred

Philips Ladyshave(or whatever) Tesco about 14 quid.Works for me

Ben4454

Offline PLeisure

Set it on fire.
There's probably a Service Provider for that  :P

Sureshot

How do you combat the itchy regrowth? Drives me fucking wild for days after!

Ben4454

There's probably a Service Provider for that  :P

Yeah you just look for arsonist on the likes list. :drinks:

« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 05:30:52 pm by Ben4454 »

Ben4454

Philips Ladyshave(or whatever) Tesco about 14 quid.Works for me

I bet you look well weird buying a lady shaver   :D

MrBridger

How do you combat the itchy regrowth? Drives me fucking wild for days after!

Try SAAFE - probably some advice there.  :P

Offline Dime

This morning I took a pair of scissors and chopped away. It did the trick. 

Ben4454

Offline punk

Get Veet for men instead.

Serious suggestion.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8599.0

cant use that on your balls though,suppose it would be ok for the main pubic area.

Offline AnthG

cant use that on your balls though,suppose it would be ok for the main pubic area.

Why not, I do, and have done about 15 or so times now and they are still there? :)

If its of any help, last week on buying a birthday gift for a relative from Superdrug I chucked this in to my order as it was only £2.81 and seemed a bargain and worth a try given Veet for the same size tub is currently £7.

I have tried it once now, it's less aggressive than the Veet For Men. In that Veet says leave on for 6mins to do its stuff. This Nair says leave on for 15mins.

But it did the trick - but to say I only put it on my back nowhere else.

Offline punk

Why not, I do, and have done about 15 or so times now and they are still there? :)

If its of any help, last week on buying a birthday gift for a relative from Superdrug I chucked this in to my order as it was only £2.81 and seemed a bargain and worth a try given Veet for the same size tub is currently £7.

I have tried it once now, it's less aggressive than the Veet For Men. In that Veet says leave on for 6mins to do its stuff. This Nair says leave on for 15mins.

But it did the trick - but to say I only put it on my back nowhere else.

ok i was thinking chemical burn as the hair on your balls might be of a different type than the hair on your legs,chest,back or where ever it is.

Offline AnthG

ok i was thinking chemical burn as the hair on your balls might be of a different type than the hair on your legs,chest,back or where ever it is.

I haven't had any and I always leave it the max time 6-7mins before jumping in the bath. And I always cake the area thick with the stuff to make sure the hairs are removed.

To be completely honest the only times I have to be careful is the creased area where my groin meets my leg. As it seems possibly from walking and boxers chaffing that area this causes minor skin abrasions which the veet for men really goes for and can cause bleeding. So avoid putting the cream there. But ball sack is perfectly ok.

Here is the area I am meaning I have found from a google search (the guy has redness in the affected area I am meaning)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 08:16:45 pm by AnthG »

Offline ShyWolf

The best way for me is use a 4 or 5 blade razor on the ball sack and around the top of the thighs
Then buy a trimmer that is designed for beards so can cut fine and at constant thickness and after that I pluck the hairs off my shaft as I don't find it comfortable when I have a hairy cock and I don't feel much irritation but does require upkeep every 4 or 5 days to pluck with tweezers.

And I'm not boasting but my cock looks perfect afterwards.

Diehard

Just use the trimmer on a phillies razor, do it once a week and I'm smooth.

On the sack I'm careful not to touch it but just shave the hair leaving some left.

Girls appreciate the effort as my balls get sucked a lot.

My bigger problem is shaving my ass crack. That is hard as doing blind obviously and I can't seem to get all the hair shaved and if I try and get further up I catch my pile that is hanging down so if anyone has any advice about shaving the ass crack Id be much obliged.

Marmite

I'm not boasting but my cock looks perfect.

I find it difficult to believe any reasonable person would find anything remotely boastful about that statement.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 09:26:44 pm by Marmite »

Offline royal_male

philips body shaver works for me, first trim with the blade protection then shave using the other side.

its 76 quid now, i got mine two year back for 30 ish (offer of some sort)!!

Marmite

Good bit of kit.  I got one of Amazon about 6 months ago for about £45 if my memory is correct.

Offline azrael

I generally use the babyliss i stubble, gets it down to the skin 5:00 o'clock shadow

:drinks:

Offline Dick Cheese

I always use a twin blade disposable and get good results every time.I get a tiny bit of blood from the odd cut on the ball sack but just shower straight after and all is clean and smooth.

Offline regular_guy

i bought a gillette battery trimmer for the goatee,   and use that.

I use the closest cover for the shaft and the balls,  and then i use the longest cover for the rest of "the area".

i have found the girls do treat it better and seem to prefer it if its looked after,  plus it makes my cock look bigger  :cool: :dance:

WHG

So, I havent punted in two months now. It's been pretty busy in that time but I have a few nights free this week before everything goes busy again. So, I made the plan to visit a wg tonight. Last night, I got everything ready, packed a change of clothes so I can get changed at work and go
Straight there (always make the effort.) I got the beard trimmers out and cleaned up the beard making it look all neat and tidy. Then I decided to top up on my pubes. It was the last thing on my list and while It wasn't particularly bushy or gross down there, I thought I'd give a quick once over just to be sure. Mid way through though, I may have gone a little too deep and ended cutting a tiny bit of flesh on the base of my cock. It's not Particularly painful and it's not a huge cut but, it's there and visible. There's no way I can present this to anyone and expect for it not be an issue. Like many of you, I love getting a good thorough bj, And i don't think I can expect a decent one with something like this. Looks like it'll take a few days to heal up. Just in time for me to be crazily busy again!z
So, so frustrating!

Offline KO_81

I cover the entire area in baby oil as it's a good barrier between your skin and the razor plus it leaves everything very smooth and moisturised; another bonus is your can see exactly where you're shaving.

I use a Gillette Venus ladies razor as it's a lot more sensitive and safer, you'll find it takes quite a while as every pass with the razor will need washing off due to the amount of hair. Well worth it in the end though.

If you are shaving above your genitals up towards your navel make sure you shave in a downwards motion and not against the way the hair is growing. Have past experience of rather painful, itchy and unsightly red bumps left behind in that area.