Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dithering on a review what would you do?  (Read 407 times)

galcom666

I've been umming and arring about a review lately.

The first bit where I fucked her face was good she took it to the hilt pretty well.

The second bit was bad as I fingered her and my fingers were covered in purple custard which turned out to be congealed period blood and I spent a while trying to wash it out from under my nails.

What say UKP? I'm erring towards a neutral possibly negative.

Offline DaVINCI

The first bit where I fucked her face was good she took it to the hilt pretty well.

The second bit was bad as I fingered her and my fingers were covered in purple custard which turned out to be congealed period blood and I spent a while trying to wash it out from under my nails.

I would put that as a Negative, not something l’d like to experience  :scare: but the period may have just started  :unknown: Only you will know the whole meeting experience?

Would you see her again? I think this would give you a better indication of where to rate your review.

Offline maxxblue

My rule of thumb is to ask the question "Would I return?":

If the answer is 'yes' then it is a positive

If the answer is 'no' then it is a negative

If the answer is 'maybe' then it is a neutral

soysauce

If you enjoyed it, then should be a positive. But if the purple stuff made your stomach churn, then that would be your decision.

Online Fuzzyduck

Presumably she knew she was on and (a) didn't tell you, (b) took your booking anyway and (c) let you finger her.
I understand why a WG might not fess up but it's a poor show. Arguably a straight red card (pun intended).

Did you point it out to her?

Certainly on the border between neutral and negative. The guidance from maxxblue is sound but go with your gut.

Offline wannabe

Well you've almost done the review in your post. As long as you give all the details we can make up our own minds about her. I would probably put it as a neutral, because there were good bits.

Offline BRB22

My rule of thumb is to ask the question "Would I return?":

If the answer is 'yes' then it is a positive

If the answer is 'no' then it is a negative

If the answer is 'maybe' then it is a neutral

This would be the way to go

Offline bristolcity14

It would be a negative by me but it seems like you kinda enjoyed ...get that review up ;)

vw

Just include detail others can make up their own mind on the rating. 

Offline Malvolio

I assume more things happened in the punt than that - give the whole story in your review.