Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what is the Longest time you have been seeing the same WG  (Read 6325 times)

Offline bigjim

Ok so i have been doing this for some time and over all i do not see a WG for long but i do have one that i have known for about 7 yrs and she no longer wooks but i do still see here

whats the Longest  time you have been seeing the same WG for ?

BJim

Offline Urban_G

I've only had a handful of regulars and the most I've seen any of them for is about a year, although I didn't only see her during that time. I'm sure it would have been longer if they hadn't of moved back home.

Offline latecomer

Twice in my life I've found a WG that saw on and off for 6 or 7 years.  Both times I guess they "retired" as they seemed to disappear from the scene.

Offline akauya

I don't have regulars. I might return to the same girl a few times but not regularly. The only place I have returned a few times is some good Soho girls but that's just because it's a quick pump and dump session and mainly because it's very difficult finding a good service provider in Soho. Other than that for me variety is the spice of life. I like the thrill of meeting someone new.

Not seeing someone regularly also keeps me safe from EAS...   :cool:

vorian

I don't have regulars. I might return to the same girl a few times but not regularly. The only place I have returned a few times is some good Soho girls but that's just because it's a quick pump and dump session and mainly because it's very difficult finding a good service provider in Soho. Other than that for me variety is the spice of life. I like the thrill of meeting someone new.

Not seeing someone regularly also keeps me safe from EAS...   :cool:

I don't get the impression that you would ever be susceptible to EAS  :D

Offline akauya

I don't get the impression that you would ever be susceptible to EAS  :D

You're making me sound like a cold hearted bastard when in fact I'm a pussycat :)

Joking aside the only time I became emotionally attached to someone who wasn't my wife was a lover I had years ago. I was head over heels with her and she with me. Single woman, married man with kids... classic problem. Difficult choice but in the end wife and kids won. Tore me apart and her of course. I vowed never again will I get emotionally attached to another woman. So I got into swinging, which was great plenty of sex with no strings attached then punting in between (because you can't always fuck cute 20 year olds in swinging).

Sorry that was off topic... carry on lads.

Offline CBPaul

I have never had a regular, most I've seen the same prossie is 3 times, I'd guess over a 6 month period. Sometimes it's been brought to and end because I want to try someone different, sometimes because they bugger off and a couple of times because the service became shite on the 3 rd outing. Two spring to mind who were fantastic and I could have gone down the road of EAS, the first one I stopped visiting and the second went back to Poland, never to return.   

Offline oldfart

I saw a girl off and on for about 7yrs,  even when she retired i saw her,

it helped, she lived very near me.

just popped round the corner for a quickie.... :D :D

Offline hendrix

I've been seeing one of my regulars for around 8 years now. She stopped advertising around 3 years ago and has finally retired for family reasons..a really good dirty fuck, she introduced me to all sorts including the swinging scene.

Offline socks

I have several regulars although I'd only count one as frequent. I enjoy knowing there's someone I can go to for a specific service at the quality I like, without research and risk sometimes. At others I just want to fuck someone new!!!

SeekingtheTruth

Only 1 person I see regularly and I've only been seeing her for a few months. Just something about her that gets me going.

Never had the urge to return to the same girl before. Plenty or others out there to partake of  ;)

Jay-Jay

I have one that is always a guaranteed enjoyable session and I possibly see 3 to 4 times a year and have done for about 5 years now. It's nice to know there's a standby when some of my experimental shags go tits up.

Jay

Offline smiths

Ok so i have been doing this for some time and over all i do not see a WG for long but i do have one that i have known for about 7 yrs and she no longer wooks but i do still see here

whats the Longest  time you have been seeing the same WG for ?

BJim

121 wise i always get bored sooner or later however good a regular is, although if still about i have returned to punt with them again after a break on ocassion.

marick29

About 4 years now only because she is such a great fuck  :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

I still see one after almost 10years on a regular basis

and the main current one for nearly 2 years

Rochdull lad

What a thought-provoking question, bigjim!

It reminded me how great the "turnover" is in this industry.  For all the girls who've been on AW for over, say, 5 or 6 years, there seem to be lots who just disappear from the radar and you never realise until you're doing an AW search and forget to alter the "at any time" filter on "That have logged in".

Also the ambience of Parlours doesn't, imo, lend itself to having a Regular as much as seeing an Indie does.  I recently went to a Parlour to see a WG who has a Profile on AW but, after only a short spell as an Indie, gave it up and returned to Parlour work, because she reckoned it would discourage clients who had what we on here would diagnose as Emotional Attachment Syndrome.

When I think back, I don't think I've seen any of my Regulars for as long as I would have said, if this thread hadn't got me to focus on how long I'd actually seen them for.  I think I only saw my first [now long-retired :(] Regular for about 18 months until she retired to live with another of her former clients whom she subsequently married.

In fact, of the WGs I remember becoming "Regulars", I think that there's only one whom I've seen for more than a couple of years; although one of my current Regulars, whom I've only been seeing for slightly over a year, shows no signs of retiring.  Which makes me  :yahoo: !

GeeWiz

I would guess - perhaps a SP could help here - that a guy may think her a 'regular' after 6 months, a year or whatever, but you're not really.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 04:09:32 pm by GeeWiz »

Offline dandaley

been seeing 3 regulalry but one in particular for over a year and her for 2 years, have swayed off route and been disappointed.

Offline rubestar

I was seeing one for about 6 years when she just lived round the corner, shes moved abit further away now so I don't see her as much, a shame she is a really good fuck!

Offline stayer

I saw Dolores, a Spanish girl, during the 1980s and 1990s at Thai Sauna near Turnpike Lane tube station. It was a dump (managed by Josephine Daly who was busted for controlling prostitution in 2000) but I got on so well with Dolores that I kept going back. It was only a massage followed by hand relief, so it didn't break the bank.

Initially it was topless but, after she saw me at the Newcastle v Arsenal match in 1989, we got closer and she'd remove all her clothes but not charge extra.

jcdmj12

You're making me sound like a cold hearted bastard when in fact I'm a pussycat :)

Joking aside the only time I became emotionally attached to someone who wasn't my wife was a lover I had years ago. I was head over heels with her and she with me. Single woman, married man with kids... classic problem. Difficult choice but in the end wife and kids won. Tore me apart and her of course. I vowed never again will I get emotionally attached to another woman. So I got into swinging, which was great plenty of sex with no strings attached then punting in between (because you can't always fuck cute 20 year olds in swinging).

Sorry that was off topic... carry on lads.

I've never understood the idea of leaving your wife for your lover.   The whole appeal is they're not part of your domestic arrangements. By leaving one for the other, surely all you're doing is creating a vacancy?

IloveRed

Had what you would call an "EAS" years ago with one WG. Never really forgot about it. This is why my golden rule #1 has been "Never twice" since ;-)

Offline Madone1

I have a one regular that I have been seeing for about a year but the last few months I haven't bothered so much as the sex was becoming a bit repetitive. Felt to much like banging the wife and the whole point of punting is the thrill of new pussy is it not?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Quite a few long term ladies over the years, one in common with Rochdull Lad, but the dear lady has retired ill.

Another called Redvixen from Milton Keynes suddenly disappeared not long ago.

But I was always one with a roving eye for fun for mister happy, but I would return to long term ladies over the years and have my flings in between. I recall long-term visits to African and Chinese houses in my neighbourhood when I had time to escape for a quick one and the ladies knew me well and catered for my eccentricities.

I was also a regular at a parlour called Galaxy in Burnage, Manchester when I used to live up there (long before AW) and then have frequent visits to Manchester - field report done after my last visit.

I have been to a house in Luton half a dozen times now with some delightful young Romanians, but they are sure to go back home before it really becomes 'long term' (one field report on Rebecca and her friends, hoping to go there again next week).

Rochdull lad

Quite a few long term ladies over the years, one in common with Rochdull Lad, but the dear lady has retired ill.

Thanks for reminding me, Hp.

In fact, Lustylush was probably the Regular I've seen for longest; thinking about her, it must have been more than three years from my first visit to her retirement; seeing her not often [enough], but regularly [every three months].

Offline ForrestGump

Another called Redvixen from Milton Keynes suddenly disappeared not long ago.

But I was always one with a roving eye for fun for mister happy, but I would return to long term ladies over the years and have my flings in between. I recall long-term visits to African and Chinese houses in my neighbourhood when I had time to escape for a quick one and the ladies knew me well and catered for my eccentricities.

I was also a regular at a parlour called Galaxy in Burnage, Manchester when I used to live up there (long before AW) and then have frequent visits to Manchester - field report done after my last visit.

I have been to a house in Luton half a dozen times now with some delightful young Romanians, but they are sure to go back home before it really becomes 'long term' (one field report on Rebecca and her friends, hoping to go there again next week).

FYI - aw profiles for those 3 girls in Luton are no longer there  :(

Roland D Hay

I've been seeing the same girl for 5 years now and I shall continue to see her for as long as she is available. Just one of those you find where there's a connection and the sex gets better and better. She knows exactly how to push my buttons and physically she is pretty much my ideal if I wasn't punting.

Offline firemansam

Over my career there have been three or four girls I've stuck with for around 3 years  but one (Sarah, Knightsbridge) I saw on/off for about 6 years until she stopped working and moved away about 8 years ago. I noticed recently she had removed all her reports from %%% which I thought a bit odd, although I suppose they could have expired.

Offline Johny Stone

About 2 years and I agree completely with Roland. I feel very comfortable and not bored at all with my reg.

Offline unclepokey

I've been seeing Holly4Fun for almost twelve years and Shanelle (Sweetie Box) for nine years.
Great friends both.
Uncle Pokey

Offline GreyDave

2  hours at parties :D :D :D
4  hours if they are good :drinks: :drinks:

pleasure

Not really one for regulars, but I do have one girl I've seen now and again since I started punting a few years back. Not sure if I can count her as a regular, as I only get to see her 2 or 3 times a year, when her tours being her to these parts.

FYI - aw profiles for those 3 girls in Luton are no longer there  :(

Rebeca is there, I saw her each time, alone or with one other, she has an enormous backside and a great smile! She is very kind and very randy with me.
link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Anemona last time and might see her or no doubt another new one.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 09:37:14 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Rochdull lad

Rebeca is there, I saw her each time, alone or with one other, she has an enormous backside and a great smile! She is very kind and very randy with me.
link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Anemona last time and might see her or no doubt another new one.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anemona??  What kind of name is that, FFS?  It may be an authentic Romanian name for all I know; but it sounds to me like some sort of [non-STD] medical complaint!

Roland D Hay

Anemona??  What kind of name is that, FFS?  It may be an authentic Romanian name for all I know; but it sounds to me like some sort of [non-STD] medical complaint!

At least wait until you sea Anemona before you criticise her name RL!  :D

Rochdull lad

Oh; I'm never likely to "sea" an 18- or 19-y-o, Roland; they just don't "float my boat!"" ;)

But seriously, and I apologise for going off-topic and being such an old fuddy-duddy, I don't think that if there were a Romanian MILF with a name like that, I could book her.  I'd be thinking "Pneumonia", "Amnesia" or even "Anemone". :rolleyes:

Oh; I'm never likely to "sea" an 18- or 19-y-o, Roland; they just don't "float my boat!"" ;)

But seriously, and I apologise for going off-topic and being such an old fuddy-duddy, I don't think that if there were a Romanian MILF with a name like that, I could book her.  I'd be thinking "Pneumonia", "Amnesia" or even "Anemone". :rolleyes:

I assume it is Anemone and it sounds like a good name for a lady, and she was a real tight squeeze doggy style, while I snogged and groped rebeca standing up at the same time. Do not knock it. I had fun. I like to be open minded and not only go with BBW aunties, this was a young and fit sexual animal.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 11:04:23 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline myothernameis

10 yrs, Karen from Glasgow
20 yrs Kelly from glasgow

Offline Johny Stone

External Link/Members Only

Meaning & History
From the name of the anemone flower, which derives from Greek ανεμος (anemos) "wind".

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Rochdull lad

Thanks, johny; what with you & Roland, I consider myself well told-off! :blush:

galinsoga

23 years (I win) - I married her (I lose)

Gali

Offline firemansam

Over my career there have been three or four girls I've stuck with for around 3 years  but one (Sarah, Knightsbridge) I saw on/off for about 6 years until she stopped working and moved away about 8 years ago. I noticed recently she had removed all her reports from %%% which I thought a bit odd, although I suppose they could have expired.

just been reminded of Roxxy as Ive arranged to see her next week, I must have been seeing her for at least 6/7 years although not regularly.

sexpest

wow. some of you have seen wg for a long time. question: is it not sad when they stop working, do they tell you their leaving or do they just disappear. I never had a regular for this reason, you never know how long their gonna be in the business for. and for a wg to keep in touch with a client is probably memories she does not wish have. :(   

potato

4 years on a regular basis apart from a years gap in the middle when her proper job took her well away from me and I had to infill with 4 or 5 short term regulars that year from RB's.  Glad she's back and still thoroughly enjoy our long sessions that have got longer over the years but still at the same fee.. :)

Offline firemansam

wow. some of you have seen wg for a long time. question: is it not sad when they stop working, do they tell you their leaving or do they just disappear. I never had a regular for this reason, you never know how long their gonna be in the business for. and for a wg to keep in touch with a client is probably memories she does not wish have. :(

they tend to be leaving for a few years then inevitably pop up again a bit later, I think its pretty rare to completely retire.

It might well be different for the girls who come to work in the UK but who don't plan to settle here.

cockneybstrd

I have seen one WG over 6 years but I have seen her about once a year.

When I had to work away Mon-Thu in Birmingham for 6 months I did see the same WG each week while I was there. She is the only WG I have ever considered to be a regular with.

pleasure

At least wait until you sea Anemona before you criticise her name RL!  :D

LOL!  :lol:

Rochdull lad

Bit disappointed I don't get some credit for my response, pleasure! :(

JB1969

I have been seeing one woman since I started punting a year ago but like to throw a bit into the mix every other week.  But have to say the quality in Lanarkshire at the moment is dire and Glasgow is no better.

Offline Paul31

I've been seeing my regular for over 3 years now. See her about twice a month.