Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie & Cindy: Hot Collection: SW7: Fire & ice, in a good way  (Read 2797 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Comms: Agency receptionist, swift & easy, I booked this as the first part of a last week before the holidays puntathon.

Venue: Three room working studio on the fourth floor of a fancy walk up house close to South Kensington. Proper double bed, mirror at the foot of it, sitting area, separate kitchen and shower room, all adequate.

Rosie, 26 [ish], brunette Russian firecracker with a body to die for, slim, toned, tanned, pumped up blow job lips and the look of a model gone wrong [as in, turned to whoring], 5’7”, 34C-24-34, in my top ten favourites of all time. I saw her last week in another combo and in July for one of my punts of the year.

External Link/Members Only

Cindy, 20 – 23, Russian, reddish hair, pale, soft skin, all natural including a sparse bush, 5’6”, 34C-24-34, pretty in a princess from the TV adaptation of War & Peace kind of way, young, new to this and giggly, the photos are glamourised but representative.

External Link/Members Only

£400 the pair.

I arrived and huffed up the multiple flights to Cindy’s to find her in a tiny, silky slip dress over nice lingerie, in heels with the haughty demeanor of royalty meeting a peasant. We kissed on the cheeks and she went to get glasses for the bottle I brought. She returned, I opened and poured us a drink and one for our absent friend who then arrived and was buzzed in.

Nicole entered, looking a million dollars in a clingy red dress, heels and hold ups, shouted out my "name", grabbed me in a bear hug and kissed me like I was her long lost boyfriend [or a fella she knew was good for her fee].

Cindy, the ice maiden thawed visibly when I was greeted so warmly by the fiery and very hot, literally and metaphorically, Rosie who had rushed over and clambered up the stairs.

We shared a drink, three way kissing [Rosie likes a biy of lezza action] and groping. Cindy had warmed up to deep French temperature by now and I unzipped Rosie’s dress, unhooked Cindy’s bra and slipped her silky number over her shoulders and onto the floor. They undressed me and I stood as they administered a fucking awesome double blowjob with rimming and ball licking, I was harder than GCSE maths.

Onto the bed with bodies reflected as I received a prolonged bout of more of the same until it was obvious that entry into a tight orifice of any description would result in spaffing, so I said I’m ready, Cindy said you can cum in my mouth and pointed to it sweetly and I know Rosie is no spunk dodger so I let go a body shaking eruption into their mouths and onto their faces, watching some of the action in “real time” and some reflected in the mirror with two beautiful arses and pussies on show.

We lay back, drank some more, talked and laughed, it felt totally relaxed, not like a paid encounter, they are good girls and the contrast between Rosie’s experience and Cindy’s innocence was delicious.

It wasn’t long before I was ready again and Rosie put on a condom with her mouth as Cindy jumped on in cowgirl and I fucked her slowly and rhythmically while Rosie kissed my mouth and balls and rimmed me, when she wasn't commentating, kissing or sucking Cindy's tits. Cindy had her fun and I enjoyed ploughing her tight pussy while Rosie attended my nether regions. I noticed that time was up, the girls didn’t seem bothered so I withdrew, stood and they delivered a repeat finale followed by a spunky three way embrace before I reluctantly went to clean up.

I dressed slowly as we chatted about holiday plans and then hugged and kissed them goodbye, leaving with them blowing kisses at me while I started the long descent back to the ground floor, sometimes this game is fucking awesome.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jackthelad

Did you pay extra for rimming ever with this agency?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Did you pay extra for rimming ever with this agency?

No, however it's never been full on tongue up the ring piece stuff....

Offline jackthelad

Thank you for the reply. Looks like I'll have to wait until after xmas for a punt now. Any recommendations for good deep rimming brother?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thank you for the reply. Looks like I'll have to wait until after xmas for a punt now. Any recommendations for good deep rimming brother?

Jessica ex-Maxes likes to stick her tongue in deep, or Victoria who is there now....

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thought it worth sharing that these two are not cum dodgers, they shared the jizz like a delicious cocktail, no rushing off to retch in the sink.

Offline BogBog1

I was harder than GCSE maths.

Gets my vote for sentence of the year!!!  :D :D :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks Zakk, my personal fave was "harder than Conor McGregor"

Offline BogBog1

Thanks Zakk, my personal fave was "harder than Conor McGregor"

It was a close call.....

Offline hgivv

I was harder than GCSE maths.

Just re-reading YLF's reviews - this is possibly his best line. +1

Offline davison

Any recommendations for good deep rimming brother?

Sweet Teen Julia really goes for it. None of that shallow tentative lick business. Gets tucked in and doesn't stop until you tell her it.