Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Sarah Incall  (Read 2028 times)

8 review(s) for Naughty Sarah... (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline samsung1

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour punt £100

Communication not too bad, picked up the 3rd time and arranged for an evening slot.

The deed

Got to her place, buzzed in and entered. WOW I thought to myself what a pretty looking bird! I felt startled.  :kiss:
No emotion, just a hi, and how long? she asked, sorted paperwork, as she went out of the room, I got undressed and wow almighty was there loud noise coming through the next room. perhaps her prozzie mates? having a laff about another schmuck...

As she came in she came on the bed and just laid their like a rag doll and didnt utter a word. I felt really awkward as I can be a bit shy from time to time, so I asked her for a massage which lead to a BJ and started of with OWO a mediocre effort and came within 10 mins.

After I came we both laid down on the bed and started making small chit chat about her prozzie and personal life in Romania. The room was ice cold and she did not make an effort to get me hard again and felt like a conveyor belt, so I decided to ask for half of my money back for half an hour as I wanted to get the f**k out of here and she refused. So I just swallowed my pride and got on with it, as a young and healthy chap I could get a boner very fast (just a few minutes after coming) but my little soldier did not want to get up  :angry: .

She is a very STERN clock watcher, she was watching the time on her watch and a alarm clock beside the bed and as it was 20 minutes before the ending, she kept saying we have 15 minutes left, 10 minutes left, 5 minutes left. I got angry at this point and just walked. Much like an annoying old lady nagging you every second.

As much as she is facially fresh and pretty, her body is as thin as a stick insect, her knees kept hitting me as I was laying beside her and her rib cage kept digging me as she was giving me a back massage.

I did not manage to fuck her but only got a massage and bj from the hour, I don't know if she kept using time wasting tactics but I would never want to see her again.

Conclusion

Save your money and just donate it if you ever came across her.

1/10.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 12:06:07 am by samsung1 »

Offline BustaNut

Sorry you had a shit one mate, hopefully your next one is better.

Offline samsung1

Sorry you had a shit one mate, hopefully your next one is better.

Most if not all your reviews are negative  :scare: damn If I was you I would have quit punting by now lol

Offline BustaNut

No mate, all my punts haven't been shit, far from infact - although, if you were to solely judge by my reviews it may seem that way, lol.

As I've said a few times before, all my good and excellent punts have been reviewed many times over by others on here. I don't see the point in writing another positive review for a girl who already has glowing reviews. I do however report back on all my shit punts so that others may read and hopefully save themselves time and money.

I'd have probably added a few more to my review catalogue by now, but unfortunately I lost my job at the start of December so am on an enforced punting hiatus  :(

Offline Oooops

Sadly these dogs think that the UK is still the same as the shithole they've come from and that they can get away with behaviour like this. There are some good Romanians but few and far between from the reviews on here. I dare say that Admin would be unhappy if the address was posted and blacklisted as a place to avoid. The only way they'll learn is to reduce their income.  :diablo:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:18:32 pm by Oooops »

Offline samsung1

No mate, all my punts haven't been shit, far from infact - although, if you were to solely judge by my reviews it may seem that way, lol.

As I've said a few times before, all my good and excellent punts have been reviewed many times over by others on here. I don't see the point in writing another positive review for a girl who already has glowing reviews. I do however report back on all my shit punts so that others may read and hopefully save themselves time and money.

I'd have probably added a few more to my review catalogue by now, but unfortunately I lost my job at the start of December so am on an enforced punting hiatus  :(

Sorry to hear you lost your job, and true say about the no need to post about well reviewed girls.

Who's been your #1 punt so far?

blupunt

Sorry you had a bad one mate. Not the sort of GFE we all have in mind, a miserable moaning cow. Got them at home lol

W25

Sorry that you had an bad one mate, maybe you didn't click?

Normally find Sarah okay with me :)

Offline BustaNut

Sorry to hear you lost your job, and true say about the no need to post about well reviewed girls.

Who's been your #1 punt so far?

My top five over the last year would probably be (in no specific order)

1) Michelle Independant
2) Candy (the original one from the water st group. Sadly she's no longer there)
3) Vivian (again, from the water st group)
4) Samantha (Pola's mate)
5) Hannah (pre-retirement)

If I was to put on my rose tinted spectacles, I'd say the best punts I'd ever had were with Caprice of wolves. No contest. The passage of time probably distorts the memories a little, but, wow, what memories!!  Lol.

Offline samsung1

1) Michelle Independant
2) Candy (the original one from the water st group. Sadly she's no longer there)

If I was to put on my rose tinted spectacles, I'd say the best punts I'd ever had were with Caprice of wolves. No contest. The passage of time probably distorts the memories a little, but, wow, what memories!!  Lol.

I have sampled Samantha (x2) but left with a mixed feeling, she seemed very shy/ demure don't think she was into it.

The sex was full on though, she putt effort into CG i think thats her favourite position she was grinding my cock on a funny angle then  :sarcastic: In missionary I was shafting her and moved into a kiss and she only pecked. Doggy was lackluster the condom kept falling off.

Cant knocker down 100% though, she was very pretty, very big boobies  :wacko:

Probably down to language barrier.

Offline samsung1

1) Michelle Independant

You seem to be into the water st group who have been on my radar for 12 months now, have you sampled:

Shes been in my top 5, would love to see her but scared of the potential downside.

Offline Excalibur

Looks to me like Vivian and Hot Anita are the same girl.

Offline BustaNut

You seem to be into the water st group who have been on my radar for 12 months now, have you sampled:

Shes been in my top 5, would love to see her but scared of the potential downside.

Anita and Vivian are definitely the same girl mate.

Offline samsung1

Anita and Vivian are definitely the same girl mate.

Do they definitely do DFK, OWO and Anal?

I had seen a Thai girl called 'Birmingham Mata' a few years ago which stated she did and did not live up to her word.

Offline Mij

She's been on my hotlist for a while now....off it now then! Thanks for the review!
 :drinks:

Offline BustaNut

Do they definitely do DFK, OWO and Anal?

I had seen a Thai girl called 'Birmingham Mata' a few years ago which stated she did and did not live up to her word.

Yes mate, she definitely does.