Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any - Birmingham  (Read 548 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7372823) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wolfie666

External Link/Members Only

This visit took place today, around midday.  Sent a txt and got a immediate reply, which consisted of prices and the area the girl is working from.  I replied back with a time and got an ok, then a txt with the address. So comms all good, assume someone else is looking after the messages.

A lot of positives about this SP, so I was expecting good things. I paid for extras, these being owo, and reverse oral at £20 each on top of the base price of £80.

Now firstly there is obviously a language barrier, but even then, it was very mechanical and not any kind of intimacy at all. So I felt detached from the whole event.

She is attractive and has a very fit arse, but it all took part in an room with the lights off, blinds closed, so you couldn't see her clearly as you would like.  If your paying to be with a fit companion then you want to see her at least.

A bit of kissing to start, but nothing too heavy, a suck on the titties and she just wanted to get me hard as, and get the job done. So had to take a bit more control, and moved on to giving her some oral. All clean and fresh below and she has a big clit, slid a finger in and played away whilst licking that clit of hers...

Then I got her to kneel on the floor and give me a blowjob, again nothing special and I moved her hand away so she wasn't just jerking me off.... but even then, nothing deep or sloppy.... I just carried on until I felt the sap rise and then moved my cock away from her face, and my cum got on her thigh, the carpet and had the rest cupped in my hand so as not to make a mess on the floor.

This didn't go down to well at all, she kinda jumped up as soon as some cum touched her leg and turned on the lights... she then just started wiping the cum of her thigh and foot whilst I'm standing there with a hand full of cum  :scare:

She just put the pack of wipes on the bed, and i cleaned myself up, and the carpet  :dash: She then left the room for a min or so, in that time I was ready to leave.  She let me out, nothing said from either of us.

A poor punt obviously in my opinion, I understand the language barrier, but we just didn't click at all from the start, taking that into account, I should have just paid the £80 and done a P&D, as I was outta there anyway in around just over 20 mins.

So felt let down after all the hype, didn't workout for me, therefore a negative.

Offline thebastard

Interesting experience, and I can fully understand your feedback.  I gave her light positive due to her looks and the enjoyment of doing her doggy but I'd agree it's a glorified P&D, no GFE or effort made irrespective of language barrier.  Mine was also in the dark too.

Offline Pdiddy2017

sorry to hear you had a shit punt OP, my first and only experience was totally and utterly shite and I will never see any Brazilian WG's ever again.

There seems to be a big flux of them atm and judging by reviews and my own experience they are becoming the new ROMS!

I think I will stick to my regulars for now.