Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HSG - Russell Square  (Read 1393 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline JAM2121

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This happened 3 or 4 weeks ago, I got very lucky and was able to book HSG quite last minute. All done via WhatsApp, arranged about an hour before

Location: About 5mins walk away from Russell Square tube station, easy to find, discrete enough as its on a busy street where no one is really paying attention to what anyone else is doing

Price: I went for the £250 PSE for 1hr

Girl: Well described and reviewed on here and I can just echo those. Very attractive facially, blonde size 12-14. The age of 32 seems accurate, she may have shaved a small number of years off mid-late 30s. But overall very attractive Polish lady, and great personality and chat

Services: HSG was dressed as requested in an all-black outfit. DFK on arrival followed by a quick shower. After the shower we then got into it in the bedroom. OWO from her in front of the mirror gave a great view of her ass. This then moved into some of the best rimming I’ve received and she even stuck a finger in my ass. We then moved onto the bed for RO, then 69 with lots of rimming on each other. It was fantastic! It ended up with me on top of her in 69 and using toys on her until she came

Condom on and moved into the usual positions, cow girl, missionary & doggy eventually finishing in the bag in doggy. This was followed by some casual chat, she’s really lovely and easy to talk to. Then onto round 2 which mostly consisted of OWO and HJ with me eventually finishing in her mouth, she went to the toilet to spit it out. I very rarely manage a second pop in an hour, but Kaisa brought it out of me!

Overall a really top session with a well-reviewed lady on here. Very glad I went and will definitely be returning.

Offline speedygonzal

Did she ask to book thought AW. or Ask for a Deposit? This is the only thing that put me out of her

Offline JAM2121