Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HSG - Warren Street  (Read 1778 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Sir cumalot

I saw Kasia a short time ago. I am only posting this review to highlight that her high standards have not dropped. There is nothing I can write in this review that would set my experience apart from others who have already posted comprehensive reviews on her. She is one of the best service providers I’ve ever met.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Esdyyy

I would second this. Saw not long ago, I didnt feel it was necessary to repeat the many stellar reviews. But service was second to none. Top notch SP

Offline stewpid

Is this any kind of review or just cheerleading a WG who had received a couple of justified neutral ratings recently?  :unknown:

If you're going to post crap like this as a review you could at least tell us what services you receive that make her one of the best providers in your eyes. Ok, you don't feel that you can say much more than others but everyone's experience can be different. At least Esdyyy didn't feel the need to actual post a review if he felt there was nothing constructive to add.

Otherwise it looks very much like white-knighting....  :rolleyes:

Offline Payyourwaymate

This does not qualify as a review. You have detailed absolutely nothing. You just wrote this to be a orbiting fan for your fave SP no?  :dash:

If you can provide some details on the meet then someone else can move it back to being a review. Otherwise, this is just gushing over some random profile without any actual justification or information apart from "take my word for it bro her service is still great".
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 03:00:38 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Is this any kind of review or just cheerleading a WG who had received a couple of justified neutral ratings recently?  :unknown:

Hard to disagree with this.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I would second this. Saw not long ago, I didnt feel it was necessary to repeat the many stellar reviews. But service was second to none. Top notch SP

This is a poor excuse IMO. All reviews have some value, even if they just confirm service levels and pricing. You might also call out something that might be important to other punters.

Offline Esdyyy

Fair comment.

Will do a review when time allows. Happy shagging chaps 👍🏻

Offline Sir cumalot

So in light of the lack of detail and comments highlighting this I will add so detail

The meet was arranged via initial email contact and then booking request sent and acknowledged. Clear instructions given and easy to find. Arrived in good time and enjoyed a pint in one of the many pubs near by. Was sent door number, called and was let in. She was behind the door when I went in and was wearing a nice short dress. Before the door was fully closed she was embracing me full on FK. I asked to freshen up. The bathroom was adequate, with plenty of toiletries. Out of the shower and into the bedroom where the FK turned into DFK which I enjoyed immensely. The first pop was from oral which was plenty wet and plenty deep. My turn to enjoy her orally. She was happy to let me use fingers and licked away to my heart was content. She didn’t let me rest long and was quickly back on my cock with her mouth readying me for me to pound away.  Mish then cowgirl. She rode me well and had me coming to quickly for my liking. Another short rest and she asked me to try for a third pop. After enjoy more pussy licking and her Vivek Gupta me mutual oral in 69 she asked me to take her doggy in front of the mirror by the bed in the floor. We move to the bed to finish and I was very happy to finish in her in the bag. Constant DFK throughout and finished with a shower before leaving very happy.

£180 for 1 hour.